30hands Pro: Create & Show What You Know
By 30hands Learning, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
30hands Storyteller Pro is the easiest way to tell a story, explain a concept or flip a classroom. Create a multimedia presentation in minutes and publish it as a video to share. We designed the tool to be simple and fast, so it takes backseat to learning and expression. In a single class period, students can complete a video activity. Mapping these activities to a longer project helps students make PBL projects authentic and fun.
Whether you're in Kindergarten, College or Corporate Training, 30hands Storyteller helps you learn & present better by following UDL principles and getting you to think and create iteratively.
The fastest way to create a video is to import Google slides into 30hands, narrate and publish as a video to the camera roll, Google Drive or Dropbox. (For PPT or KeyNote, save as PDF first, then import into 30hands).
Why upgrade to Pro?
- No limits to Camera Roll saves or number of presentations!
- Short Video Clips can be used as slides (2 minute max for a slide, but unlimited for a presentation)
- Enhanced Drawing
- Free image library from Pixabay for slides and Enhanced Drawing scenes
- Share-a-Slide for easier collaboration and communication with parents
- Stop Motion videos can be created to demonstrate motion and processes
- Integrated with Google Drive for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Easier Google Classroom assignment hand-ins
- Integrated with Dropbox for adding images/vid clips, publishing final videos, sharing work-in-process (via Export)
- Bring all slides into 30hands in 1 step then narrate + annotate to create a flipped video or project video
- Output for flipped videos can be published at High Res for easier reading
Different from other presentation apps, 30hands Storyteller focuses on the power of storytelling and ITERATIVE CREATIVITY(TM). Drag photos, images or video clips around the desktop into the order of the story. Next, record audio over each image. Easy editing allows students to take learning to a higher level and creates a better final video whether created by student or teacher. Finally, the presentation can be published to the Camera Roll or uploaded to a 30hands Cloud collaborative learning site.
Registration in the mobile app provides login credentials for the 30hands Cloud Community site at http://K12.30hands.com.
5 Easy Steps:
1. Add images, take photos, draw slides
2. Arrange them by dragging them
3. Record audio for each slide
4. Preview your creation
5. Publish as a video to the Camera Roll, Dropbox, Google, 30hands
30hands Learning develops technology & services geared at getting students to THINK and CREATE.
** To be able to support paid users, we have had to discontinue the free 30hands Starter app. We apologize for any inconvenience but hope you understand why we need to do this. Thank you for your continued support! You can read more about this on our blog: http://30hands.com/blog/sadly-our-free-starter-must-ride-into-the-sunset/ **
What's New in Version 2.6.0
Added Pixabay Vector Image Search
- use From Web to add a slide
- use From Web to add image to Enhanced Drawing canvas
Usability, performance and bug fixes
- fixed a possible state where Enhanced Drawing screen will not close after Save or Cancel pressed
- resolved issues when publishing final videos to 30hands and Dropbox
- improved usability of Hand Tool in Enhanced Drawing
- fixed issue where Brush Tool was selected but Hand Tool was active (on open of drawing canvas)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 25, 2017
- Version: 2.6.0
- Size: 31.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 30HANDS LEARNING, INC.
- © 2017 30hands Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.