Almightree: The Last Dreamer
By Crescent Moon Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world is shattering and you are the only hope to restore the balance. A thrilling and challenging 3D puzzle platformer game. Find your way to awaken the Almightree while racing with calamity.
Touch Arcade - 4.5/5
'An excellent puzzle platformer'
148 Apps - 4.5/5
'It is an amusing puzzler'
Pocket Gamer - 8/10 Silver Award
'Smart and engaging 3D puzzler that ups the ante'
App Advice - 4.5/5
'This one is downright gorgeous'
It was just a radiant day when the ground started to fall, houses and towers crumbled, and the world gone out of its order. You lose everything you have, everyone you love. Your only hope is the Almightree and its seedlings, mythical trees that believed have the power to keep the order of the world. But be watchful on your adventure, as you may find clues that maybe there are still others. Journey through an intense and puzzling world to awaken seedlings and finally majestic Almightree. To restore the balance of the world or even maybe bring back everything you hold dear.
- Thrilling 3D puzzle platformer experience
- Discover the stunning world of the Almightree
- Conquer 100+ puzzles across 20 vast stages
- Over 6 unique puzzle features to overcome
- 40+ challenges to be completed
- Unlock 10+ mysterious illustrations about the hero
- Compelling cutscenes to narrate the story of Almightree
- Adjustable difficulty for personal gaming experience
- Compete score and earn achievements in Game Center
What's New in Version 1.2
- Directional-pad and virtual joystick improvements. Control can be switched in the Options.
- Improved hero navigation.
- UI improvements.
- Other improvements and bug fixes.
In all honesty, I'm pleasantly surprised by how much fun this game is! It's actually challenging (I'm on easy mode too 😓) without being obnoxious. So far, I'd give it a 9/10. The story line is cheesy, but in a good way! I'd recommend this game to a friend :) good job, developers and other people who made this game!! It's great!
Fun game, terrible controls.
The game itself is entertaining but i find myself not wanting to play because of the awful stationary directional pad. A floating joystick or at least a stationary joystick would have been vastly superior.
3 stars. Fix the controls and I'll give you 5.
Sup guys im a fan
Hey guys im a big fan of u guys and gals . As soon as u released ravensword and aralon i freaked and i have been a fan ever since.👍 I luv ur games!!!!!!!! Everygame ive played of urs is boss!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 14, 2015
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 82.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Crescent Moon Games LLC
- © 2014 Chocoarts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.