Prepare for epic versus-fighting action with your favorite Marvel Super Heroes & Super Villains in the ultimate cosmic showdown! Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine & more await your summons to battle! Assemble a team & begin your quest to become the Ultimate Marvel Champion!
WELCOME TO THE CONTEST:
Captain America vs. Iron Man! Hulk vs. Wolverine! Spider-Man vs. Deadpool! The greatest battles in Marvel history are in your hands! The greedy Elder of the Universe known as The Collector has summoned you to a brawl of epic proportions against a line-up of vile villains including Thanos, Kang the Conqueror, and many more! Experience the ultimate free-to-play fighting game on your mobile device…Marvel Contest of Champions!
SUIT UP WITH FRIENDS:
• Team up with your friends and other Summoners to build the strongest Alliance
• Strategize with your alliance, help them keep their Champions in the fight
• Battle to the top in Alliance Events and take on Alliance Quest Series together in specially designed quest maps to earn exclusive Alliance rewards
• Test your Alliance’s mettle by battling it out with Alliances from around the world in Alliance Wars!
BUILD YOUR ULTIMATE TEAM OF CHAMPIONS:
• Assemble a mighty team of heroes and villains (choosing Champions such as: Iron Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Storm, Star-Lord, Gamora, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Magneto and Winter Soldier)
• Embark on quests to defeat Kang and Thanos and face the challenge of a mysterious new super powerful cosmic competitor, ultimately to prevent the total destruction of The Marvel Universe
• Improve your team’s offense and defense with multiple Mastery trees
COLLECT THE MIGHTIEST SUPER HEROES (AND VILLAINS!):
• Collect, level up, and manage your teams of heroes and villains wisely to receive synergy bonuses based upon team affiliation and relationships taken from the pages of Marvel Comics
• Pairing up Black Panther and Storm or Cyclops and Wolverine for bonuses, or making a team of Guardians of the Galaxy for a team affiliation bonus
• The more powerful the Champion, the better their stats, abilities and special moves will be
• New Champions are being added to The Contest all the time!
QUEST AND BATTLE:
• Journey through an exciting storyline in classic Marvel storytelling fashion
• Fight it out with a huge array of heroes and villains in iconic locations spanning the Marvel Universe such as: Avengers Tower, Oscorp, The Kyln, Wakanda, The Savage Land, Asgard, the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and more!
• Explore dynamic quest maps and engage in a healthy dose of action-packed fighting utilizing controls developed specifically for the mobile platform
This app may require access to your camera.
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MarvelContestofChampions
Subscribe on YouTube: www.youtube.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/MarvelChampions
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/marvelchampions
ENTER THE CABAL
The power vacuum created by Thanos’ defeat lingers still. Despite their best efforts, the Super Heroes of The Contest, led by the survivors of the Infinity War, have been unable to keep a handle on crime sweeping The Battlerealm. Ordinarily petty criminals have become more coordinated, excavating large parts of The Battlerealm in search of something. It doesn’t take long for the culprit to be revealed: The Red Skull has emerged as the leader of The Cabal, The Dark Illuminati. A collection of malevolent super-geniuses who have taken over control of the Black-ISO Mafia and other criminal organizations in The Battlerealm. The Super Heroes of The Contest must uncover Red Skull’s plans with the help of the gatekeeper of the Bifrost, Heimdall, and innocent bystanders Korg and Miek, but their discoveries only raise more questions, and suggest the worst is yet to come…
GWENPOOL GOES TO THE MOVIES
Join Gwenpool for a walk down memory lane as you re-experience the chills and thrills of the many cinematic adventures of the Champions… even if they don’t necessarily remember the events in question happening as movies.
Dungeons make their return from August 20th to September 3rd, with a number of improvements:
• Early Exit - If you or your co-op partner quits, the remaining player won’t be stuck in the Dungeon and will still be able to finish the Room they’re currently in and earn its rewards
• Dungeon fights now reward XP
• A new Dungeon store is available containing Dungeon-specific Potions, Revives, and new Dungeon Crystals
• A new difficulty to add more granularity for all Summoners
• Updated rewards, buffs, and bosses!
BUG FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS
• Fixed an issue where Rhino’s Unstoppable was not interacting with Ability Accuracy modification
• Improved Gamora’s ability to chain into a Special 1 Attack after ending a Combination
• Fixed an Issue where Masacre’s info page was not displaying his information correctly
• Fixed an issue where Champions would get hit when evading a Multi-Hit attack
• Fixed an issue where Mordo’s Block visual effects would remain on screen when no longer blocking
• Fixed a visual issue where Iron Man (Infinity War) would display an Autoblock callout after receiving a Special 3 Attack
• Added text to Domino’s info page to clarify that attacks made with her Blasters are projectile attacks
• Added clarity to Wasp’s info page regarding which attack combos will trigger her Heavy Attack abilities
• Fixed a text issue in Taskmaster and Domino’s synergy
• Added Clarity to Blade’s Danger Sense description to specify that it will ignore Dimensional Beings’ Immunities
• When a Champion with the ability to land a critical hit into a block does so, it will now display a “Critical” callout
• Archangel’s Stun on Expiry of Neurotoxin will no longer trigger Black Panther (Civil War)’s Reflect Stun when attacking him while the Stun activates
More details can be found on our blog: playcontestofchampions.com/news
Ratings and Reviews
Daredevil. Storm. Juggernaut. Vision. Kabam’s beautiful brawler gives you control of dozens of beloved heroes and villains as you punch, kick, and blast your way across the Marvel universe. A simple and intuitive set of attacks, counters, and special attacks make for edge-of-your-seat combat, but you’ll spend just as much time finding and upgrading your super-team. Figuring out the best way to use them is key to surviving bouts with relentless opponents—and progressing through treacherous story quests.
This game had/has great potential. Update
New Update: I'm still here, playing this game after 3+ years. I love this game and can still see/feel the potential here. That being said, coming from a game development background, Kabam seriously needs to be more transparent as well as fix what is STILL broken. Every update brings new things, good AND bad. Pushing the envelope is great, but pushing it while things are broken is not a good way to keep players. Recruiting is becoming hard. Players are leery of continuing. I get that keeping this thing running is tough, but many other companies(including your parent company) handle issues and player problems much differently and efficiently! You've got me as a long term player, and I know there are plenty of others out there. I want to give a 4+ review, but I can't do that until y'all fix the current issues, just listen to your players/customers.
*Old: I'll upgrade my review to 3 stars. They are making progress but still have a long way to go in terms of a potentially great game.
I've played this game since almost the beginning. There have been a lot of changes over the 2 years, most of them have been good for the game and balance. HOWEVER, the 12.0 patch has literally made the game into something completely different and has so many bugs that it is practically unplayable. I have hope Kabam/NetMarble will come to their senses and fix what they broke. Until that time, 2 stars is the best I can rate it.
Thanks for the update! We apologize for any game issues you’ve experienced recently. We are aware that there have been a larger number of bugs in the game recently, however the recent update was intended to address many of them. We appreciate your help while we work to make The Contest the best gaming experience possible, and we welcome any feedback on this update. Please submit a ticket and we will forward your feedback directly to our Game Team
Contest of Champions
I have played Contest of Champions from the beginning, a number of years have gone by and I love the game now much more than I did at the start. I do think that players who stick with CoC should be rewarded a little more heavily based on how long they’ve played. I think that Kabam should consider rewarding players based on their level and how long they have being playing the game overall more often. One more Big positive change would be to award higher level champions in 2-4 star crystals for players with high numbers of say 3 star champions with higher percentage chances of 4 star champion rolls in the 2-4 star crystal. I’ve been with Contest since the beginning, it’s really the only mobile game I’ve ever played for this long. Investment of my time, quests I’ve completed and explored, and multiplayer is a nice change of pace at times. I do think one last big improvement to the game would be to look at the system for quest energy, it makes the game extremely constrictive and most don’t stick around because of it. I have had several friends in alliances comes and go because of quest energy and the reward system. I do love this game and recommend it to everyone, my comments for improvements are purely reward/quest energy format oriented as the game itself is deep and very fun to play.
- Kabam Inc.
- 192.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 MARVEL MARVEL CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS SOFTWARE © 2018 KABAM, INC. DEVELOPED BY KABAM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- In-App Purchases
- PETER PARKER'S WALLET $4.99
- STAR-LORD'S LOOT BAG $9.99
- TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE $29.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.