Themes Guru - Custom LockScreen Themes & Wallpapers With Creativity
By Mahmoud Sayed
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
50% OFF LIMITED TIME
Themes Guru - New Lock Screens
No In-App Purchases
FREE Updates with BONUS Locks
Give your iPhone/iPod a NEW Look Today.
- Unique Themes Ideas
- Full Screen Preview
- Easy to use!
- More than 200 VIP iOS 8 Themes on your choice!
- Modern design! Best of iOS8!
- Regular updates! Every DAY we upload new Themes to each category!
*** NEW Themes Coming Soon ***
What's New in Version 1.2
Get a refund ! Almost he got all this money from SCAMING US ! 1. Open Apple’s official ‘Report a Problem’ website (link).
2. Sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
App refund 1
3. Now from the ‘Report a Problem’ page click on the ‘Apps’ section. There you will find all of the apps you have downloaded from the App Store including the paid and the free ones. Look for the app you want to get refund for. Needless to mention but it should be a paid app only if you are going for a refund. If you have a general complain then this page will be useful too.
App refund 2
4. Once you have found the app click on the ‘Report a Problem’ button and from the drop down menu select the reason of demanding a refund. You can describe the problem you are facing with the app such as it is not compatible with your iOS device, it does not work as advertised or it is too buggy to be used normally among other reasons.
App refund 3
5. After filling out the form you can hit the ‘Submit’ button.
Before you get your hopes too high it is essential to keep in mind that you will only get a refund if you have a valid reason for this demand. Also after you submit a report it could take a few weeks or even months before you get a response.
Reporting a problem in an app and demanding a refund from the App Store is simple enough using the method above however there is another way that you can use to get a refund on the app you purchased.
Biggest get rich quick scam I've ever seen!
I usually don't purchase apps neither do I leave reviews but I had to take the time out to leave feedback on this one. I'm sure the makers of this app are laughing all the way to the bank with this one. From what I see it's actually a genius idea. Every review I see people saying they left a 5 star because it promises bonus features. These people knew that people would be mad about this crappy app so they promise bonus if there is a 5 star review left. I'm the type guy who looks at the reviews and that's a big part of my decision on purchasing an app. They put false advertising saying how the app will enhance your phone, then you get absolutely none of that. But to keep themselves making money they bribe people to leave good feedback. I admit, you crooks got me and lots of other people, but your scheme will come to an end soon. Hopefully if you people read this you will save your money or spend it on an app that's worth your time.
So i saw this video someone made and they were doing a bunch of really cool things with the app "hm" i thought thats a cool app so i went went to the app store and bought the app not noticing that almost every single rating was 1 star. All it is is a bunch of back rounds. The app does nothing that it said it would. I wasted a good 3 dollars on this crappy app when i could've spent it on something waaaayyy better. This app i dumb and i strongly do NOT recommend it. So if you were thinking about downloading this app, don't buy it its a waste of your money. This is the first rating i have ever done on an app and the only reason i am doing a rating now is because how bad the app is and i want people to know how crappy this app is and i want to save them from wasting a good 3 dollars on this dumb app
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 13, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mahmoud Sayed
- © It's 7oda
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.