Shazam for Mac takes your music discovery to a whole new level. Name any song in seconds without ever digging your phone out of your pocket!
* Shazam with one click straight from the menu bar
* Access lyrics & music videos, or listen in Apple Music
* Shazam in style with Dark Mode
* Keep track of all your past discoveries
Get Shazam for Mac and we’ll work our magic!
You asked for it and we listened! We’ve updated Shazam for Mac with a shiny new interface. Previously, the app only operated in the background with Auto Shazam. Now, you can Shazam with one click straight from the menu bar. The choice is yours. We’ve also added support for Dark Mode - new in macOS Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Go back to full autoshazam
I downloaded this app so i can know every song playing at almost any time. With the new app, you have to manually click it and it only shazams the current song. Much preferred when it listened to every song it could catch. Love the redesign, but consider going back to autoshazam please.
New update just crashes instantly.
Shazam worked perfectly for the longest while until this new redesign update. Now whenever I click the Shazam icon on the top status bar to open the menu it shows for about 2 seconds and then crashes. Uninstall and reinstall made no difference.
The last update is amazing, it works just as well as the phone version.
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 9.1 MB
- OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.