Spring - Shop fashion, beauty, and home
By Spring NYC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This App Store Editor’s Pick lets you shop over 1,500 of your favorite brands, including Coach, Alexander Wang, Urban Outfitters, Michael Kors, and more, all with free shipping and free returns. Download Spring for the best personalized mobile shopping experience and customer service.
WHAT REAL CUSTOMERS SAY:
• "Love this app. I use it for about 75% of my shopping and customer service is always very responsive and friendly."
• “Spring has a great range of styles, clothing brands, and prices. And shipping is free! Overall a great app!”
• “It’s so addicting, I don’t think I’ll ever use another shopping app. Spring has become my one-stop-shop for all things clothing and beauty.”
• “Truly love shopping for clothes on this app. Great sales! Great styles! Just love it!”
• “I bought shoes from Cole Haan, a bra from Free People, a bag from Michael Kors, and facial cream from Kiehl’s and I got great deals on all of them. The fast, free shipping was the cherry on top!”
• “Spring has quality and is so convenient. Free shipping tops it off. I rarely shop online anywhere else. Thank you Spring.”
• “It's the perfect app for buying clothes since it has designer brands, high street brands, and even fast fashion all in one place at every price point. I can't say enough positive things about this shopping app.”
• “Love using this app to find all my favorite designer brands.”
WHAT YOU CAN DO ON SPRING:
• Shop 1,500+ fashion, lifestyle, and beauty brands you love in one place.
• Enjoy free shipping and free returns.
• Enter your payment and shipping info just once.
• Follow brands and be the first to know about sales, new arrivals, and exclusives.
• Explore curated product selections, shop editors’ picks, and meet brands we love.
Apple named us to its Top Apps list, and lots of others love Spring, too:
• Vogue - “This app will change the way you shop forever”
• Refinery29 - "The 15 Best NYC Apps for New Yorkers”; "10 Essential Apps that Every San Francisco Girl Needs”
• MarieClaire.com - "10 Amazing New Fashion Apps"
• Lucky - "5 Apps, Sites, and Services that Make Online Shopping Easier"
• Racked - "Buzziest Fashion, Beauty, and Wellness Apps of the Year"
What's New in Version 6.1.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Recommendations Need Help
Spring is a very attractive app, though I find the user experience has plenty of room for improvement. I've had successful purchases from it (appreciate the occasional offers), check is very easy. That said, the thing that bugs me the most is Spring's desire to "get" my style and actually being WAY off. I hope they will invest in improving their algorithms, because people are often quite particular about their style tastes and seeing terrible recommendations is a huge turn off & makes the product feel pretty but dumb.
The app offers a variety of different brands for different types of attire ( also skin care products, shoes, wallets, bags etc). I have made multiple purchases on this app getting some of the best deals. App offers to purchase items with apple pay to make checkout faster and easier. I check back frequently for new deals.
No option for signing in????!!!
I couldn't find a place to sign in in this app, it has an option for you to link an account when you first open the app but after that, you can't sign in anywhere but can only create an account?? What??