Picking up where Dexteria Dots leaves off, this app from the award-winning Dexteria family helps kids practice their fine motor, visual tracking, and visual memory skills while learning next-stage math concepts like greater-than, less-than, and equal to.
"A fun and addicting game, and not only for kids." - TeachersWithApps.com
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT
- Aesthetically pleasing interactivity
- Endless gameplay with multiple mastery levels
- Cool sound effects and animations
- Sense of accomplishment
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS WILL LOVE IT
- Simple to use for even the youngest children
- Teaches fundamental Math concepts in an intuitive way
- Runs on iPhone and iPad
- Covers greater than/less than/equal to/ from a conceptual standpoint
- Supports several Common Core Standards
WHY OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS WILL LOVE IT
- Players use visual tracking & fine motor skills
- Helps practice visual memory
- Requires visual motor planning
MORE ABOUT THE GAMEPLAY
Each dot has 4 attributes: numeral, pips, color, and size (e.g., a 4-dot is twice the diameter of a 2-dot).
At the Beginner level, all 4 attributes are displayed as kids solve problems. As the difficulty level increases, one attribute is removed, until they reach Expert mode where they must solve problems based on size only. Each level can be played as many times as they like, resulting in wide age range appeal and endless fun.
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.