Willow connects people to communities, individuals, and the world through open, honest, interesting conversation.
Start conversations, make new connections, and build communities around topics that interest you.
Whether you’re looking to talk about ideas, seeking advice, seeing what people think about the latest news, searching for a community that shares your interests, needing to share something you can't tell anyone else, or looking for a fun way to connect with new and different people, the Willow community welcomes you. We hope to make the world a smaller, more empathetic, connected place - one conversation at a time.
• Beautiful, intuitive design makes Willow easy to use.
• Participate in group discussions or chat one on one.
• Discover conversations that interest you through featured categories, trending and popular tags
• Search any topic to see related conversations
• Filter and create conversations both globally and locally.
• Filter conversations by most recent or most popular posts.
• Tag your threads to allow others with similar interests to respond and connect.
• Customize conversation backgrounds by choosing from over 500,000 images.
• For one on one chats, control attributes of people you want chat with by setting age ranges, gender and distance.
• Choose and customize your own avatar.
• Your information, your control - be as anonymous or not as you're comfortable with.
• Customize your profile with traits, interests, a bio, photos and more.
• URLs and emoji can be included in responses.
• View, manage, and organize all of your group and one on one conversations in the branches view.
• Sign up for Willow via Facebook or SMS.
• Mutually share photos with a person you’re one on one chatting with if you choose.
• Let people know you like their conversations or answers using the like button.
• Strict privacy controls - easily block and report users who violate our community guidelines.
• Help keep the Willow community safe and orderly by flagging and reporting trolls or content that violates our community guidelines.
Near year, new Willow!
We decided to make groups the home screen with a refreshed user interface, expanded discussion content beyond Q&A, added the ability to create nicknames, simplified the chats section, and made a bunch of other small changes to improve the Willow experience.
Expect more updates in the very near future, and as always, reach out and let us know what you think :)
Ratings and Reviews
It's messed up!
I can always get into it and I have to register after signing up for it. I also don't like the fact that you can't load any pictures on it! They contacted me through email and said he fix the problems but nothing is been done. I think I'm gonna take it out of my phone because I don't like it.
Good concept, few use it, Gone now?
Main focus of the app is the questions you can post and anyone can answer.
Pictures are an aside and nobody can see yours unless you agree. It works for one person at a time
I've used Willow for over 2 years now. Brief surges of people once in a while but few people at any one time.
As of 13 Apr 2017 the app has been unloadable for over 24 hours. No response from support yet, they've responded in the past.
"Server issues" (going on 3 weeks now)- the grape vine.
- Willow App LLC
- 24.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Copyright 2014-2015 Willow App LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.