RICOH Smart Device Connector lets you quickly access a RICOH multifunction printer (MFP) or projector by registering it with a smart device via Bluetooth Low Energy, a QR code, or the IP address or hostname of an MFP.
- Print or project documents and images stored on a smart device or on Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
- Print emails, file attachments, and webpages.
- Print from print server.
- Scan to a smart device or to Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
- Project documents and images on a smart device or in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive. to a RICOH projector and the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.*
- Project emails, file attachments, and webpages.
- Save documents that have been annotated on the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
- Added support for Apple TV to project the movie file.
- Conduct user authentication by using a smart device.
- Automatically search for available machines on the same network.**
- Print Microsoft Office documents. ***
Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Czech, Denmark, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
*RICOH Interactive White Board D6500/D5510 requires firmware v1.7 or later.
**Except for the RICOH Interactive Whiteboard.
***Layout might change.
- The following models are supported:
- TLS 1.0 is disabled by default in these models.
Ratings and Reviews
RICOH Print&Scan was better
I downloaded this app because print and scan said it was no longer supported and suggested I do so.
Right off the bat I am not happy with this new app. To print a word document this app requires that I install the 250MB word app. I don't have storage to waste on that. Print&Scan will just print the document, no extra app needed. Bring that feature into this app and maybe we can be friends again.
The single "5 star" review also appears to have been paid for. It does not read like an actual user, rather someone from a marketing department.
Printer and app are useless
Bought a new Ricoh c250 dn to replace a burnt up brother printer that was several years old. Cannot print from a mobile device without an app, which doesn’t work once downloaded. I regret ever seeing the name Ricoh, much less wasting my money on their product. I could have bought a old used printer and gotten better results, any results are better being this thing is useless unless you go back 10 years and plug it into a computer.
Not a business solution.
If it has to be on the same subnet, how would this ever work for a business? This is for mobile devices, which are WiFi, connecting to a copier that’s likely hardwired, on a different subnet. Very small businesses might have everything on one subnet, but not if their admin is accounting for growth! Don’t even understand why you’d waste the time and money on making this app if most of the business world can’t use it. 🤔
- RICOH COMPANY,LTD.
- 86 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Ricoh Company, Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.