Launcher is the original app launching widget -- and still the best!
Now with version 3, Launcher has far and away the most powerful widgets on the App Store. When you install it, you get up to 6 widgets (with in-app purchase) which can be added to Notification Center on your iPhone or iPad so that they're just one swipe away!
Top 10 Productivity App in over 80 countries and counting!
"It belongs on everyone’s iDevice for one-swipe access to favorites" - AppAdvice.com
"One of the most flexible widgets out there." - Gizmodo.com
"It will speed up your iOS usage in a real way." - Tidbits.com
"One of the best time-saving apps out there." - BusinessInsider.com
Why worry about what apps to put in your dock or your home screen when you can put dozens of app, web, music and contact launchers in your Launcher widgets? Unlike the dock or home screen, Notification Center can always be accessed with one swipe even if you're in an app, an app folder or even the lock screen.
With just one tap in the Notification Center you can:
- Call, message, email, and facetime the people you contact the most.
- Get directions home or search for nearby restaurants, coffee shops, or whatever you're looking for at your current location.
- Quickly access your favorite web sites.
- Perform actions within a number of apps. Run Workflows, load a specific page on Facebook, fire off a canned email or message, tweet, and more.
- See current weather conditions and forecasts, Uber time estimates, driving or transit time estimates, world clocks, and network, disk, and battery status with dynamically updating magic launchers! (Pro Version only)
- Start playing your favorite music immediately with music launchers.
- Launch your most frequently used apps -- thousands of apps built-in. (NOTE: Not all apps on your device are supported, see the NOTE below)
- Folders. Save space and keep your launchers more organized by grouping them into folders.
- Launcher for Apple Watch: Initiate calls, messages, map directions and music from your wrist.
- Launcher triggers: Get a notification to launch an app at set times or locations.
- Backup and restore launchers to and from iCloud.
- Innovative auto-setup of launchers which will set up contact launchers for the people most important to you and your most frequently used apps.
- Incredibly easy setup and editing of launchers. Just a few taps and you're done.
- Ability to create custom launchers for apps and actions that aren't yet supported.
- Pro Version users get the ability to change the icon sizes and hide labels to make widget more compact.
- Great accessibility for the sight-impaired.
All of this is available for free!
Unlock up to 6 total widgets (with an in-app purchase) for more space for launchers, better organization, and the ability to show or hide widgets based on day, time and/or location. Set up specific widgets for morning, weekends, home, work, the gym or anything you can come up with and always have relevant launchers just a swipe away. Multiple widgets are not available on iPhone 4S.
Upgrade to the Pro Version (with an in-app purchase) to enable more rows of launchers and customize the size of each widget by changing the size of the icons and/or hiding the labels.
Please support further development on the app by unlocking Multiple Widgets or the Pro Version today.
NOTE: If you don't see an app in your Installed Launchable list when adding a new app launcher, try searching for it instead. This is a new restriction placed on the app by App Review.
* NOTE: Launcher cannot support launching of every app you have installed. Only certain apps that can be launched by third party apps are supported. We strive to keep our list of launchable apps as complete as possible and we're adding new apps every week. If you have any apps that aren't currently supported by Launcher now, please fill in the following form and we will look into it:
- More fixes for new iPhones and Apple Watches.
- More fixes for newest version of iOS.
- Other bug fixes.
If you like Launcher, please consider writing a review in the App Store. They really help us out. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
My absolute favorite app
I try a lot of apps. I'll get really excited about an app I saw on the App Store or heard about from a friend or podcast and try it. And I usually use it for a few days or even a few weeks before I lose interest because it only does a couple useful things or I realize it doesn't really do what I need.
But Launcher has been my absolute favorite app from the moment I downloaded it a couple years ago. And it continues to add features that make it so much easier to do the most important things I need to do on my phone. With one swipe, I have everything I need just a click away. I can call my husband, get directions home, text my favorite people, go right to a specific web page, turn on/off my lights, Shazam a song I hear on the radio or in a store, or check Facebook instantaneously. I can set up separate launchers for work vs home. I can even set them up based on time of day so I can quickly do the things I need to do when I wake up, go to bed, and all day in between.
There have been a couple times when I had trouble adding a launcher, so I contacted the developer, and he was super responsive in adding access to the app I was looking for, and every time there's an update, I find even cooler ways I can shortcut my workflows. It is so rare to find an app that exceeds my expectations. But Launcher does that every day. And it saves me a TON of time, which is invaluable.
Thank you! To the genius developer who came up with these amazing time savers
Wow! Is all the comes to mind when tried a few years ago. My iPhone broke without a warranty, And could not replace with new one for a year and a half. Decided to reinstall and try out pro version and my Wows! Are tripled at not how much smoother and quick it is, but am amazed at the large number of new and more efficient things you guys have added; especially for the magic launcher for timer. Now if my watch is dead and want to set a timer, I don’t have to double click the home button, find the app The timer is on, then daouble click to go back to my apple nusuc, Facebook, etc., I can just slide down, then left and shows timer; of which is still counting time and showing it counting inside the widget. Amazing! Thank you for saving me lots of time throughout the day, and keeping my accidents on a bike down dramatically cuz of me trying to check msgs or mess with phone more than I should be when riding on-the-go.
Great app for minimization
I bought this app awhile back. I had used Launch Center Pro but I have to admit that was way too confusing for me.
I wanted something very simple that I could use to start an app or start a group text message.
I recently bought an iPad Pro (using ios11) to replace my laptop for 90% of my needs. However, I also made the conscious decision to minimize my Homescreen as I hate clutter. I’d rather do a search for apps than fish through multiple home screens.
I just set up multiple Launcher actions that help significantly with my issues. I have multiple widgets so I can quickly send both single and group text messages. No more going to the Message app and doing a search or scrolling down.
I also have actions to access common items like TuneIn radio and Pocket which I would never want to put in my dock even though I use them frequently. I want my dock to be filled with mission critical apps.
I love having multiple widgets which helps me organize all my actions.
With this app, I’m actually able to have a 1 (just 1) Homescreen with no apps on it. All apps are either in my dock and anything else can be searched for or it’s one swipe to get to the widgets.
Lastly, I also have to be honest here. I mainly wrote this review because one of the first reviews I just read panned the app based on not even trying it.
- Cromulent Labs, Inc
- 87.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Cromulent Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Version $2.99
- Unlock Multiple Widgets $1.99
- Pro Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.