The app works with Funko POP!, Bobble-Head, Fabrikations, Funko Force Bobble-Head, Mystery Minis, Legacy Collection, Nodniks Bobble-Head, Pocket POP! Keychain, Plush, ReAction Action Figures, Vinyl 3 (Vinyl Cubed), Wacky Wobbler Bobble-Head, and more!
NOTE: This app is not associated with the Funko company in any way, and is just an app to help you manage products and collectables that you own that are made and produced by the Funko company.
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the Funko products you own. View information, box art, and add personal details. Super heroes, TV, movies, villains, and more!
** Also look for our apps on iPad and Mac devices! **
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your action figures collection list in the cloud online. Access from any device any time!
- Syncs directly with https://www.sortitapps.com/ so you can manage your collection online at any computer!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new action figures that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter and Sort on any field of information for action figures.
- A coverflow view to see all of your action figures when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to an action figures: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any action figures details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all size, countries, types, and more.
- High resolution cover art for each action figure.
- Full barcode scanning.
- Bulk Scanning to add your action figures to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more coming soon!
** Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own. **
- Fixed the barcode scanning screen on iPhone X.
- Sped up the loading of the Store sheets on the Collectors tab.
- Fixed the button and status bar theming on the Collectors tab.
- Got rid of excess shadows under the Search bar on the collection views.
- Updated the device list to include iPhone X in support emails.
- Changed the color of the Filter button when filters are set to be more visible.
- Enabled sharing of collection items via the Share Sheet with Facebook and Twitter.
- Enabled connecting with us on social media via the Settings tab using a new method.
- Fixed Date sorting on Wishlist.
- Fixed the display of full screen covers on Wishlist on iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great for sorting and keeping track of my Funko Pop collection. It organizes them well, and helps me manage. However, I do wish there was the alphabet to the right, where I could click on a letter, and it would take me to the first category beginning with that letter instead of scrolling. For instance, my Walking Dead Pops are at the bottom because of where W falls in the alphabet, and I wish I could click on a W to the side of the list, and it could take me there, and if I want to go back to the Avengers, I can click A. I can live with scrolling, but for sorting purposes, I can’t figure out why they haven’t updated this app yet for that. Other than that, it’s a great app!
The app would have gotten a 5 Star from me but I HATE the face that every time I take a picture and put it in, someone else can come along and take their own picture which knocks my picture out. This really, really needs to be fixed. I’m very exact in how I take my pics and others aren’t. I paid for this app so it should be MY information and pictures that are stored in my phone. Please fix this insanity!!!!
I absolutely love this app! It's easy to use and is fantastic at organizing your collection. I 100% recommend this app to anyone who collects Pop!s.
The only complaint I have is that you can't have a chase variant and a normal variant of the same pop, or so I've found.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.