SecureCRT for iOS is a go-anywhere SSH/Telnet app with rock-solid remote access and terminal emulation on your iPhone and iPad. SecureCRT has advanced session management that lets you create folders to organize sessions and import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT.
SecureCRT for iOS makes it easy to:
- Access business applications securely on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from your iPhone or iPad with rich emulation support.
- Configure, manage, and customize sessions to keep on top of your workload.
- Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH2) protocol.
- Choose from emulations like VT100/102/220, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console
- Customize session settings for firewalls, logon data, authentication, emulation, ANSI, font, and more
- Import sessions from your desktop version of SecureCRT
- Run multiple sessions at a time
- Connect to the same host multiple times
- Organize sessions into folders
- Troubleshoot connections with trace options
This version adds the ability to configure firewalls, including SSH jump servers. This version also fixes bugs specific to iOS 12 and the iPhone 8 Plus.
Changes in SecureCRT for iOS 2.3
- Added the ability to configure firewalls, including SSH jump servers.
- Text selection did not work on iOS 12.
- On an iPhone 8 Plus, only a few characters of each field were shown in the settings.
We want your feedback. Please send your feature requests and bug reports to email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m a network engineer that is working on switching entirely over to mobile devices for the management of my primarily cisco network. I had the previous version with the bugs for the iPad and it made it was a bit of a pain to get all my different devices added in. Now i find that since I’m going primarily mobile and apple products I want a solution to sync the network devices between my apple devices so I don’t have to program each instance of SecureCRT that I have. Most apps have a sync to iCloud option now. I would like to see this as addition to the next version.
A big fan of the Desktop version but ...
... while the desktop version is frequently updated with bug fixes and feature enhancements, this mobile platform is largely ignored by the developer. I have reported bugs directly to the developer which have yet to be addressed. Not surprising though; this app hasn't been updated since the fall of '16. At this point, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.
Really good...but one thing
On the PC version, I can select a firewall to tunnel through. If I import my sessions from my PC to my phone, those connections still work. From this version, I'd like to be able to add sessions with firewall support.
Also, I'd like to be able to set up logging to something like Dropbox.
- VanDyke Software, Inc.
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 1995-2018 VanDyke Software, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.