Javelin Masters 2
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Maybe the most addicting game ever! Start playing now become the ultimate Javelin Master!
The good old Track & Field gameplay has finally been reinvented on touch screen. Swipe your finger FAST back and forth between step buttons to run. Throw exactly at the right time for the best possible throw.
• THE Javelin Throwing game
• The thrower learns Super Skill from day to day when you train with him!
• Maybe the best possible Swipe UI for running!
• Customizable button positions!
• Coach to give you instructions and cheer you up
• Javelin Throwers with Ultra cool throwing sounds :)
• Player VS Player competitions
• Many Javelins with different dynamics
• A selection of shoes for running
• Daily World, Country and Friend Tops
• Alltime Friend Top
• Wall of Fame
• Player Ranking Leagues for frequent players
• Intuitive throwing help
• Old-school pixel graphics
• Sharing of replays and results in social media
If you have any issues with the game, please contact our support at email@example.com
Javelin Masters 2 is developed by Sadetta Ltd. and published by Fingersoft Ltd (Creators of Hill Climb Racing).
What's New in Version 1.4.2
- Competitions for players who have not logged in
- Bugfixes and improvements
I've played this game enough to understand that the range you throw your javelin, no matter how perfect a throw, is limited by the gear you have, or "goodies". With all the default gear, the most you'll be able to throw is around 90 meters.
Also I've noticed that the points you earn toward unlocking new characters and gear is oddly unbalanced. If I were to throw 70 meters, and then 75 meters again, I would get 5 points. However, if I started a throw off at 20 meters and the next try I threw 80 meters, I would accumulate 60 points. I think this is a bit of a broken feature... Also the javelin masters screams of fury are SUPER AKWARD!! I play this game in the bathroom so a passer by might think I'm watching a hardcore male on male porno...
Crashing App = Penalty for Player
Fun little game, but when you play online and the app crashes, the game assumed you bailed mid-game and takes away skill points that you worked for. It just crashed on me 3 games in a row and I lost close to 100 skill points. Knowing how long it can take to earn that much back, it kind of makes me want to just delete the app and find another game to waste my time with.
Very frustrating that it's their buggy app and they penalize you for their problem.
Skill points are too hard to get
👆there a problem,skill points are way too hard too get because I'm always getting matched up with people that have over 1000 skill points I'm always losing so plz fix the matching system I only have 500 skill points
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 12, 2015
- Version: 1.4.2
- Size: 60.6 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Fingersoft
- © 2014 Fingersoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases