Content with a purpose.
IndieFlix is a global screening and streaming service that promotes and supports social impact films to create positive change in the world. IndieFlix streaming offers a monthly subscription based service to access thousands of high-quality shorts, features and TV.
Try free for one week then pay just $4.99/month, auto-renewing monthly or $39.99/year, auto-renewing yearly*. No commitment. Cancel anytime.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Updated app description.
Ratings and Reviews
No sound, like the silent films long ago. Really?
Watched a random video but had no sound. Just in case it was an artistic feature I watched another. No sound yet again. Made sure the phone sound was maxed. No settings to configure. Quick check and I get sound in the Netflix app. Got on to this through a T-Mobile promo, so I'm surprised the developer missed this.
App doesn't work
There's no settings option and the volume doesn't work. There's no sound.
Does the title not say enough?
- IndieFlix, Inc.
- 62.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2018 IndieFlix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- IndieFlix $4.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.