Lugg connects you to our network of vetted professional movers and a truck, anytime you need it. It's the perfect alternative to traditional movers, renting a truck and doing it yourself- our app connects you with independent strong luggers to help with moving, home delivery, hauling and junk removal.
We are a fast, easy, and affordable way to get help with your apartment move, to pick up that new sofa purchased on Craigslist LetGo Offerup, or new stuff delivered from stores like West Elm, Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, World Market, Wayfair, HomeGoods, Best Buy, Ashley Furniture, Target and IKEA.
• Easy - Save yourself the time and headache. Schedule a Lugg in minutes. Some call us the Uber for delivery.
• Stress free - Every move is accepted unlike Dolly, TaskRabbit, Takl, HomeAdvisor & Thumbtack.
• Affordable - Get a guaranteed price upfront before you book—no surprises!
• Convenient - On-demand, on your schedule. Choose as soon as 30 minutes from when you book. Book for today, or next month - it’s up to you!
• Safe - All Lugg Luggers are independent contractors who are background checked, reviewed, and backed by a commercial insurance policy.
Use Lugg to find help with the following moving services & more:
• Small Apartment Moves. For the DIY mover that needs help moving large items like beds, dressers, tables, couches, and more.
• Retail Store Delivery. More convenient, faster, and often cheaper than traditional home delivery options.
• Craigslist, OfferUp, letgo, Pick-ups. Don’t let public transit or a small car keep you from that sweet Craigslist deal.
• Small Business Moves. Office move? Find help to get settled in quick.
• Junk Removal. Book a Lugg to remove and haul away your junk. Includes trash removal and responsible disposal.
• Donation Drop-off. Pile of stuff collecting dust? Luggers can also do donation runs.
• Storage Moves. Move your stuff into your Public storage, U-Haul, Extra Space Storage unit with Lugg. It’s easier than renting a truck and doing all the heavy lifting yourself!
Don’t need a truck, just some extra muscle? Luggers can also assist with many of your house projects that require an additional set of hands. Don’t bother your family, friends, or neighbors—book a Lugg to help.
• Furniture relocation and removal
• Loading and unloading a box truck
• Appliance moves
• Anything that two people could reasonably move
How it Works
1. Enter Your Details - Tell us when, where, and what you need help with.
2. Get Your Price - Get an instant, guaranteed price.
3. Schedule Your Lugg - Rest easy, one more thing checked of your list!
4. Track and communicate with your Luggers in real-time
Try this moving app for your next move!
Renting a U-Haul, Penske, Budget or enterprise truck is a thing of the past. Our luggers are ready to help you with your apartment move, IKEA delivery, furniture delivery, furniture donation, dump run, junk removal, storage unit move, mattress removal, office move, and everything in between.
Live in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Seattle, San Diego. More coming soon!
Say hello to your personal movers ready to load, haul and delivery anything for you.
We'd love to hear from you.
- You can now see your crew’s rating and feedback when they are en-route.
- Bug fix for adding payment methods for some new users.
If you have more fantastic ideas or find a bug in this update please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Happy movings from the team at Lugg <3
Ratings and Reviews
First, I was booking the Lugg from Chicago and needed service in Palo Alto. The app kept changing the time.. I finally adjusted the time so the app would have the Luggers arrive on time (plus put notes in the comments). Nope, they arrived 2 hours too early anyway. Then, had to cancel that Lugg and schedule a new one. New Luggers got lost despite giving them an exact address and name of location. Had to call them multiple times to explain what the correct address was -even though it was in the Lugg order correctly. They arrived late. Seriously —moved as slow as humanly possible—clearly milking the per minute charges. Took 70 minutes to load a half a dorm room into their truck. Oh—and arrived with stuff in their truck so my stuff would not fit then told me that they couldn’t take 2 trips. If their items would not have been in the truck, my items would have fit fine. Broke the glass in a painting in the hallway while moving my stuff— not even sure how they hit it as the hallways are huge... yes, I will have to pay for that personally. One was nice enough but the other one was either not mentally able to handle the move or drunk. When I told them I needed to be at the airport and needed to leave, they were able to unload in 20 minutes what took them 70 to load. Clearly, an integrity issue. An awful experience.. from start to finish.
Developer Response ,
Hello Momsquad6, thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we apologize for your experience! We can assure you this is far from our standards. If you have not done so already please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and our support team will reach out to you to make this right. We look forward to hearing from you!
Design Flaws Cost $ and Delays
I was very surprised how quickly my order was picked up. However, I quickly discovered that app had first swapped the pick up and drop off points. I canceled that order after the guys were already minutes away and placed a new order. The pickup place took a couple times to stick and the drop off was my current location saved. After the order was in process the app dropped my saved current location in favor of some other street miles away for some unknown reason. That caused another panic session trying to reach the guys with my stuff. They were really cool, though. This is not their fault and they handles it really well with courtesy and a smile. This whole thing took more time and drove up the cost which I will sort out later. Except for the guys handling my delivery so well, the first experience with the Lugg app was a mess!
Developer Response ,
Hello willmerrittmusic! We are sorry to hear this. If you have not done so already, please email email@example.com, so we can look into this further for you. Thanks!
Best experience/reliable/fast/on time
This was the most incredible experience. I ordered my couch that I had just purchased from a store that night to be scheduled to delivered by Lugg the following day. Not only did they get the location 15 mins early, but they kept in touch with me the entire time, AND they were nice enough to move the old couch upstairs to then bring in the new couch. All the while, with the best attitude. As a bonus - being a female, with two male strangers coming into my home, I felt very safe and comfortable. I am not one to write reviews and if I ever do it's for a reason. It's cheaper than any furniture store shipping it out. depending on how far you need the furniture shipped, any other company would charge $10 more with inconvenient times etc. they are worth it.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.