“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk or spam clogging your mailbox, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
– Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Access information from your inbox and insert it into iMessage
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
Thank you for using Email! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. This update includes improvements to speed and reliability.
If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Whether you are experiencing any issues or just want to make a feature request, we listen to all your feedback. Please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Easy Fast And Beautiful
This beautiful app runs and feels just how Apple’s native mail app should. There are plenty of ways to tailor the app’s many features to your custom and changing needs. Every day interactions with the app, such as marking emails as read and managing subscriptions, are simple and effective. As far as advanced mail management goes, well, I’d much rather take care of that on my laptop anyway. This app is plenty useful and powerful for a mobile email app.
My only feature request would be to navigate through contacts and senders similar to instagram. We scroll through our inbox much like an ig feed but if we want to view emails only from one specific sender, we have to search them rather than just being able to click on their “profile” and view all their emails to me. This would help me out because my work sends me my schedules from one specific account and I’d like to view them in a way that’s easier than having to flag every schedule email and crowd my flagged section or search their name and consequently see emails with similar search terms as well.
Hi raceeddavid, thanks for the feedback, I've shared your request with our team so we can consider it for our roadmap.
Please drop us a line if you have questions or other suggestions in the future: email@example.com 🙂
I’ve tried at least ten email apps... this is the one.
I’ve tried tons of email apps (Apple’s Mail, Gmail, Outlook, Spark, and Astro just to name a few) and Edison beats them all. It has the all inboxes feature, so I can view all of my emails across all my accounts in the order that they come in. The assistant pulls tracking numbers from emails so you can view tracking info on packages without having to search to find the message. The app even notifies you when a package has been delivered. Customizable signatures per account, customizable notifications, and even a feature that allows you to cancel sending an email for those times you realize as you hit “send” that’s it’s to the wrong person! I have a personal email, university email, work email, and an email for my photography side gig (hosted through all different providers- Gmail, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and Zoho Mail) and this app handles them all flawlessly. The only complaint I have is that they don’t have an app for Mac- yet!
Hi Cwrightrc, thanks for the love, we're so happy to hear our app has worked out for you! You'll be happy to know we're developing a macOS app right now, and we plan to open it up for beta testing early next year, so stay tuned to our social media channels. 🙂
Please drop us a line if you have questions or other suggestions in the meantime: firstname.lastname@example.org 🙂
You Need This App
This app is my favorite mail app for the iPhone. With multiple email addresses, sometimes it’s hard keeping everything organized. I’m picky about which accounts I want notifications for, and which accounts I want to reply for. This app gives so much freedom in choosing how you want things, all the way down to the swiping options. If you like to swipe left to delete things... you can. If you prefer to swipe right to delete, you can! It’s up to you. It’s definitely the most customizable mail app I’ve seen on the iPhone. Choose which account should get badge counts. The assistant even give package tracking updates so you don’t even have to search for shipping emails. So many cool features... And then if you need help or have a suggestion, the team does an amazing job at actually reviewing your feedback/concerns and getting back to you. This app is an essential. You can go ahead and get rid of the iOS default mail app right now.
- Edison Software Inc.
- 165.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.