Ring - Always Home
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Watch over your home from your iPhone, iPad or Mac with Ring’s Wi-Fi connected Video Doorbells and Security Cameras.
Ring connects to your Wi-Fi network and sends you instant alerts when people press your Doorbell or trigger the built-in motion sensors. When you answer the alert, you can see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your iPhone, iPad or Mac.
All Ring Video Doorbells and Security Cameras stream live HD video and two-way audio straight to your iPhone, iPad or Mac. Ring devices also feature advanced motion detection, so you can focus on the most important areas of your home. And with a free 30-day trial of Ring Video Recording, you can save, review and share all your Ring videos at anytime with anyone.
Whether you’re on vacation halfway around the world, or just too busy with the kids upstairs, Ring lets you watch over your home from anywhere. Because with Ring, you’re always home.
- High-definition video
- Wide-angle camera lens
- Two-way talk
- Advanced motion detection
- Infrared night vision
- Video recording
- Lifetime purchase protection
What's New in Version 4.1.2
Neighborhood Security starts here, use the Ring App to monitor your Ring Cameras and get Neighborhood Alerts.
Now anyone can join the Neighborhood Watch. The latest update allows you to use the Ring App to get instant crime and safety alerts when something suspicious happens in your neighborhood - with or without a Ring device.
We love hearing from our neighbors and we're always looking to improve the Ring App. As always, feel free to send your feedback to email@example.com.
Sometimes works or not
Door bell works like a charm but the stick up camera... Oh boy! Once it lost it connection with the wifi, other day it just stopped working with 40% of battery left. Once I charged it was fine. Today, it won't get any movement.... Oh yes, the Live camera it never works. I hope there may be an update coming soon or I'll have to return the camera.
Update: Stick up cam battery drains during the winter. Even with a solar panel it won’t charge. I understand that batteries does go away fast in cold temperature but really? Do we all have to leave in the sunny California or Florida to have to use this product?
Not compatible with HomeKit
Great picture - when you can get it
The picture quality is fantastic. Also like the flat rate in-person set up. I have only two complaints, but for us, they are meaningful. Not sure how many others experience this.
1) I don’t consider this a real-time camera because it takes so long for a live view to come up. When someone rings the doorbell and I try to pull up the view, it is well over 1 minute before I can. By that point, whoever is there is often leaving. We’ve added the chime pro to ensure the signal is strong, but that doesn’t seem to be the issue. Note we have over 50M upload and download speeds to a Mac via WiFi that is very near our Ring. So, it should have plenty of signal.
2) whenever we change our WiFi password, it is unnecessarily time consuming to sync Ring. The steps aren’t easy.
Note that our fiends don’t have the slow to load issue that we do.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 23, 2017
- Version: 4.1.2
- Size: 281 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- Seller: Bot Home Automation, INC
- © 2014 Bot Home Automation, INC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.