Will you be able to make the biggest possible cakes? Show your logic abilities and brilliance as a chef with this funny puzzle game!
Swipe the cakes and merge them to create bigger and bigger ones and reach the highest possible score. But be careful and smart to avoid gridlocks: find your own strategy to keep adding up cakes without filling up the grid. Use your wit, unleash your imagination as a chef and create the biggest cakes!
- Slide the numbered cakes to merge them together
- You can only add together pairs of equal cakes, with portions multiples of 3
- The only different games that you can merge together are the small ones, of 1 and 2 slices
- You can see above the color of the cake that will come in the next move, to have an idea of its size
- The game is over when the cakes occupy the whole screen and no match can be made
- Scores will be recorded based on the total slices of cakes on the grid
- Get ready to many hours of fun with only ten seconds trial to learn the rules!
- Vivid, cheerful and...sweet pictures bring you much pleasure!
- Cute cookie numbers with the pretty sound please you all!
- Share your scores with players all over the world and find out who is the greatest chef on the Game Center.
- Share the game and happiness with your friends through Facebook!
This game is adorable and you will not be able to stop playing it!
Do you have any problem or suggestion? We would love to hear them! Contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Minor bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Free is always good.
threes is one of the best games this year, but it should pay. I hate the paid games…
so I found this game. I think it is very similar with threes, and it is free!!!!!!!! Haha~~~~lucky!
Entenmann's it is not
Catchy background music but the original quotes "takes the cake".
Super addicting game!
- Mia srl
- 18.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 MIA srl
- In-App Purchases
- 30 Coins $0.99
- Continue $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.