Dig a Way is a beautifully animated puzzle adventure that will challenge your mind and reflexes!
Explore exotic locations to find ancient treasures and artifacts buried down deep.
Move, Dig, Dash and Interact to solve clever puzzles and avoid deadly traps and enemies. But be careful! Once you move down, you can't go back up!!
Use your earnings to unlock stylish outfits, collect unique artifacts in your museum, and more!
Over 70 levels in 4 unique worlds with new mechanics, creatures and challenges!
* You can now listen to your own music when you play! Game music and sounds can be muted in the pause menu.
* We swapped level 17 in Hidden Cave with level 17 in Clockwork Pyramid! Now its Fixed!
* Level tuning (Hidden Cave 18, Abandoned Mine 10, Deep Root Ruins 17, Clockwork Pyramid 17 and 18)
* Fixed a player collision bug with the boulder and Gear Block
* Fixed an error that triggered sometimes when the frog eats the player
* Fixed a bug that caused some chain reactions with multiple frogs to behave incorrectly (Clockwork Pyramid level 15)
* Prices now display local currency type as well as value
Hope everyone is having a good time Digging Away! If you have any questions, bugs, or feedback, send us a message on facebook!!
And if you're enjoying Dig a Way, please help us out by giving a 5 star rating!
Ratings and Reviews
By far my 8 yr olds & my FAV new game!
Neither of us can put this game down! It's EXACTLY what I love in playing a game:
1. Challenging w/out being too hard to figure out, eventually. I don't like games that are "just shoot, don't die & onto the next level u go." Can u say....BORING? This game is by far Nothing close to boring!!
2. You must really THINK before you move & luckily, the game shows u that u can move "down" to take a peek @ what's coming next.
3. I ADORE the old Digger that is the "player" in this games mustache....as he snores...it moves up & down...& if u look @ his dog, who sleeps next to his bed, his face is kinda similar in the way it "appears" to also have a mustache.
4. Downright my goto game before I play (that is, IF) I play anything else.
5. Worth EVERY CENT!!!! I really think you'll love this game if u r the kind of player who LOVES a CHALLENGE!!! Funny....I got stuck on a level of which moves needed to be done in which order, & my 8 yr old gladly said he'd "do it for me so I could get to the next level." I, gladly told him that " I was perfectly fine figuring it out myself." BTW....I'm still "gladly" stuck so I have the satisfaction of figuring it out on my own. Haha.
Dig A Way
The game is extremely creative and the bundle purchase was totally worth it. I have had a lot of fun figuring out the puzzles to get to each level's end. I have even played in groups where we try to see who can get to the end first. I really liked the way this game doesn't rely on luck, but is just pure reasoning! I highly recommend this game. You can pass levels and then go back to get the crown if you miss it. I love the bats! The sound effects and the music fits perfectly. Can't wait until new caves and adventures are released!
Drunk fun but a lot of bugs😕
My son loves this game but when he's sleeping and I have had a couple budskies I love playing this. Of course I can't keep playing if I make it to where he is so I'm limited but I can't believe how hard some of these times levels are. My son, who is 7, completes these levels with ease. I guess it shows how old we are getting. The only downfall is the various bugs. The one that bothers me is the one that allows you to get crushed by a boulder even though you are clearly not under it. I believe they are coming out with updates very soon so hopefully we can have uninterrupted fun!!!!
- Digi Ten, Tecnologia da Informacao Ltda - ME
- 128.4 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Digi Ten Tecnologia da Informaco Ltda.
- In-App Purchases
- Adventure Bundle $1.99
- Abandoned Mine $0.99
- Ninja Outfit $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.