MACH Energy for iPhone and iPad makes it easy to keep track of your building’s energy use and operating conditions no matter where you are. It’s a perfect companion to the MACH Energy website.
• Check your building’s real-time energy use vs. expected
• Identify reoccurring problems via our easy-to-use calendar view
• Collaborate with team members by sharing annotated charts and writing notes
• Quickly switch between your utility accounts
• Gather readings for manually-read meters in your building
Please note: MACH Energy for iPhone and iPad requires a subscription to the MACH Energy service.
More about MACH Energy:
Over the past 15 years, MACH Energy has emerged as the market-leading provider of energy monitoring and management software services in commercial real estate for the REIT and Advisor office building markets. With over 70 commercial real estate customers, serving over 200 million square feet of commercial office space across the country, we have a deep understanding of how to help your organization understand and control energy use and expenses. MACH Energy, based in the San Francisco area, was formed in 2001 by a team of energy industry professionals. The team has applied its differentiated knowledge of energy utilities, tariffs and rates, advanced metering technologies and software development along with its deep understanding of the commercial real estate marketplace to the MACH Asset•Manager software service solution, now in its fifth major release. Many of the nation's major property owners and managers are now using the MACH Asset•Manager to dramatically improve portfolio performance and enhance value throughout a multitude of markets and utility jurisdictions.
In-app icons courtesy of https://icons8.com.
- Updated the Tenant Billing tab to indicate when the last reading was taken for each meter
- Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.