By Jamba Juice
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Whrrrrr...that’s the sound of Jamba whipping up an amazing app for you. We added an extra boost of love this time, too. On top of line-skipping, order-ahead power, we’ve added special rewards for Jamba Insiders.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS APP
- Skip the line® by ordering and paying in advance at stores nationwide
- Choose your pickup date and time
- Become a Jamba Insider and take $3 off your first order
- Earn points towards your next reward with every purchase
- Improved design and navigation
- Save your preferred store for faster-than-ever checkout
- Quick-start a new order from your recent order list
- Customize your order
Update “Order Ahead functionality is available at most locations”
HOW IT WORKS
1. Sign up as a Jamba Insider (you’ll get $3 off your first order)
2. Select your preferred Jamba Juice location
3. Browse the menu and create your order (or use a previous order)
4. When you’ve selected your items, choose a pickup time
5. Pay in advance and save payment info for your next order
6. Head straight to the regular pick up location in the store and Skip the Line®!
For questions regarding your order, please call 1-866-4R-FRUIT.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 2.2.7
We're excited to introduce several new features in this release as well as numerous bug fixes and UI enhancements.
Menu Search: You can now search for your favorite smoothies and other menu items quickly and easily.
We read your feedback. Have an idea for a feature you'd like to see in the app?
Drop us a line via the "Send Feedback" link under settings or on the login screen.
FIX THIS APP
I've had this for almost a year and loved it. Easy to read, easy to order. For the past month the app has not worked at all and keeps giving a "cannot parse JSON" error message. This is not just on my phone either. Others have complained of the same error. I would order JJ literally every day but I haven't been in a month due to this problem. Don't download until they update and fix your app or keep losing money, Jamba Juice.
Love using this app. Specially on my lunch break from work, out in my order and it's always ready when I get there! Love the new menu, u can make ur smoothie just the way you want and add or minus ingredients to make it perfect.
All my info???
I downloaded the app today. It asks for a TON of personal info. Birthdate, phone number, email, etc. Not sure why I can't just be simple about it. Not even Starbucks asks for this much info. This is an app mind you, not a lease contract. I deleted. I'd rather wait an extra 10 minutes in line for my drink than give out my contact details to an entity that's going to turn around and sell my in