Welcome to the Catholic Media App from the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
In this app, you will find Catholic video and audio from our Archdiocesan Digital Media Center. This multi media resource supports catechesis, evangelization, spiritual growth, leadership training, and ongoing faith formation. It includes teachings and reflections from prominent Catholic theologians, teachers, presenters, publishers, artists, authors and local Archdiocesan clergy and staff. The content in the Digital Media Center is curated with the guidance and approval of Archbishop Joseph Naumann of the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas.
The app also includes daily readings in print and audio, news and a live stream portal. You will also find links to the Archdiocesan Facebook and Twitter accounts to allow you to keep up to date with the latest local news and events.
The Catholic Media ArchKCK app is designed for all those seeking a closer relationship with Jesus Christ in the Catholic Church today.
* Searchable database of over 2000+ Catholic media items
* Seasonal Catholic content for daily inspiration
* Access to video and audio of top Catholic presenters
* Live Stream portal for Archdiocesan special events
* New content added weekly - Check back often!
For more information about the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas, please visit http://archkck.org
To visit the Archdiocese of Kansas City in Kansas Digital Media Center, see http://resources.archkck.org
The Catholic Media ArchKCK App was created with the Subsplash App Platform.
* Looking for messages on a specific topic? Introducing media search!
* Optimized for iPhone X
* A new and improved experience for reconnecting if the app is offline
* Fresh new layout for the Inbox
- Subsplash Inc
- 17.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- App: © 2018 Subsplash, Content: © 2018 Catholic Media ArchKCK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.