Streamline Your Gaming Experience
The one Dice Calculator with many gaming mechanics in mind.
- Target Mode: You provide a Target number, then when you roll each individual die roll is compared to the target number to see if it is a success.
- Fudge mode. Support for the Fudge role-playing system by providing dF and 4dF keys.
- Reroll using the = key.
Swipe a History roll to save as a Favorite.
In the immortal words of Family Guy’s Spider-man, “Everybody gets one.”
Upgrade for unlimited Favorites.
- Programmable Dice Keys
1 on iPhone, 2 on iPad
Set the Programmable Dice Keys under the Settings tab.
- dx - Specify how many sides a die has.
- Last 50 rolls saved in History.
- Reroll from history (requires upgrade)
- Regular calculator support so you can add, subtract, multiply and divide as you see fit.
- Sort individual die rolls by Ascending, Descending, or Natural order.
- Exploding Dice. When a dice roll results in the highest number on the die, a bonus die is rolled.
- Use Single Roll. When a group of dice are rolled (e.g. 3d12) you can specify for it to use the highest or lowest result.
- Subtract Success on Roll of 1 (for use with Target mode).
- Naming a Favorite will now auto-capitalize.
- Position of the Naming a Favorite window is now centered.
- Fixed an issue with how the app opens when in Target and Fudge modes.
- Resolved an iOS 9 issue with displaying History Detail.
- Resolved iPhone 6 Plus landscape issues.
- Other minor bug fixes.
If you're enjoying Dice Cruncher, it would really help me out if you would rate the app. Even if you've already left a review, with each new version Apple resets the "current version" rating so a new one would be wonderful. If you do this from within the app's setting tab, that will prevent you from ever seeing the one-time prompt. Thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
Great dice rolling app.
It is definitely the best one I've ever used. Being able to save favorite rolls is nice. Since the favorites can be named I can use their names as quick reference for what I need to roll for a specific action.
A lot of the dice apps I've used either crash way too much or need an internet connection to use. So far I've had no crashes, no idea how long I've used it but at least 700 rolls and it doesn't need to be connected to the internet. It is also extremely easy to use.
Thanks for an awesome app. Really helps rather than carrying a bunch of dice or using an unreliable app.
Perfect free app
Best free dice roller out there. Very simple and easy to use. Love that it have every dice to roll. Cool feature is it highlights crits and it aligns all rolls into ascending it descending order. If you need a dice roller that has everything to offer for use with warhammer to D&D get this.
Great But Needs an Update
By far the best dice roller I’ve tried. Can’t give it a 5 star because it consistently crashes when used in split screen mode on iPad Pro 9.7”. Have not tried on other iPads older or newer. Other than that it’s great. :)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.