ProRecord is a companion app for PianoDisc's ProRecord system that allows you to easily access and adjust ProRecord's settings such as volume, tone, and performance playback.
You can also save the performance data from ProRecord to your iPhone, where you can send it to someone else via email, or receive new performance data and play it back on your ProRecord system.
The ProRecord app supports iTunes sharing, and your performance data can also be managed through iTunes.
If the ProRecord system is 2017 model, you can connect with Bluetooth.
Please Note: in order to cable connect to your ProRecord system, both an Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and a USB mini B cable are required.
* Sound control - Tone, Reverb, Effect (Chorus, Rotary, Delay), 4 band equalizer, Transpose, User preset
* Metronome - Beat, Tempo, Volume
* Performance Data - Recording, Playback, Transmission, and Mail
* Demo songs
* Adjustments - Touch control, Note repeat limit, Black key volume, Individual key volume, Tuning, Auto sensor, Pedal position, Key depth, Continuous note-on, Connect with IQ player, MIDI-IN port, Panel led, Piano type, Tuning curve, Factory reset
These features depend on the version of the ProRecord system.
- Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a lot of work
This app is completely worthless right now. The buttons to play, record,etc. do nothing, even when my phone is connected to my pianodisc prorecord. Please fix!! When this app can do what it should, I'd love to use it.
- Nissin Electro Co.,Ltd.
- 24.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Nissin Electro Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.