Amazon Prime Now
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You have better things to do than go to the store. Skip the trip and shop for tens of thousands of daily essentials and gift items through the Amazon Prime Now app.
• Two-hour delivery is FREE and one-hour delivery is available in most areas for just $7.99. Prime Now is available from early morning to late night, seven days a week. Currently available in select areas including:
- Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Berkeley, Brooklyn, Chicago, Columbus, Dallas, Houston, Indianapolis, Las Vegas, Los Angeles & Orange County, Miami, Minneapolis & St. Paul, Nashville, New York City, Northern Virginia, Orlando, Phoenix, Portland, Raleigh, Richmond, Sacramento, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle & Eastside, and Virginia Beach.
• Shop for groceries, gifts, goodies and more from your favorite local stores:
- Chicago: Plum Market, Eataly & Eataly Vino, Merz, and My Fit Foods
- Indianapolis: FreshThyme
- Los Angeles: Sprouts and Bristol Farms
- New York City: Westside Market, Eataly, Gourmet Garage, Union Square Wine & Spirits, Vintage Grape Wine & Spirits, and Billy's Bakery
- Portland: New Seasons Market, World Foods, Uwajimaya, and Cupcake Jones
- San Diego: Sprouts, Bristol Farms, Northgate Market, and Keg N Bottle
- San Jose: Sprouts
- Seattle: PCC and Uwajimaya
• Get delivery from your favorite restaurants:
- Atlanta: Aviva by Kameel, Chai Pani, Flip Burger, Flying Biscuit, Grindhouse Killer Burgers, Varasano’s Pizzeria, and many more
- Austin: Boteco ATX, Chi’Lantro, Clay Pit, Michi Ramen, Moonshine Patio Bar & Grill, Southside Flying Pizza, Sugar Mama’s Bakeshop, Terry Black’s Barbecue, The Backspace, and many more
- Baltimore: City Cafe,HomeSlyce, Indigma, Locust Point Steamers, Matsuri, Shiso Tavern, The Helmand, and many more
- Chicago: Big Star, Dove’s Luncheonette, Chicago Q, RPM Italian, RPM Steak, Balena, Big Bowl, Wildfire, Butcher & The Burger, M Burger, Beatrix, Tallboy Taco, Publican Quality Meats, and many more
- Dallas: Blue Goose Cantina, Bryan Street Tavern, Ellen's Southern Kitchen and many more
- Houston: Beaver's, Dish Society, El Tiempo Cantina, Empire Café, Happy Fatz, Hay Merchant, Luna Pizzeria, Piola – Midtown, Thai Gourmet, Carrabba’s, Max’s Wine Dive, P.F. Chang’s and many more
- Los Angeles: Umami Burger, Baby Blues BBQ, Wokcano, Hurry Curry of Tokyo, Feast from the East, John O’Groats, and many more
- Manhattan: Billy's Bakery, Pick a Bagel, S'MAC, Empanada Mama, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, Junior's Restaurant & Cheesecake, Le Pain Quotidien and many more
- Miami: Baires Grill, Brother Jimmy’s BBQ, La Provence, Madero, Michael’s Genuine® Food & Drink, Morgans Restaurant, Spris, and many more
- Orlando: Hawkers Asian Street Fare, Artisan’s Table, Dexter’s, Graffiti Junktion, Tamarind Indian Cuisine, Mamak Asian Street Food, PF Chang’s and many more
- Portland: Pok Pok, Sizzle Pie, Waffle Window, Luc Lac, Habibi, East India Co. Bar and Grill, and many more
- San Diego: T Deli, Tajima Ramen House, Carnitas Snack Shack, Alforon, Mama’s Bakery & Deli, Rubicon Deli, and many more
-San Francisco: Big Chef Tom’s Belly Burgers, DOSA, Les Clos, M.Y. China, The Monk’s Kettle, Pressed Juicery, Rosamunde Sausage Grill, and many more
- Seattle and the Eastside: Cactus, Wild Ginger, Skillet, Marination Station, Re:public, Café Yumm, Ten Mercer, Mamnoon, and many more
- Tampa: Taco Bus, India’s Grill, Renzo’s Gourmet, Curry Leaves, Queen of Sheba, Byblos Café, Datz, Piquant and many more
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Fixed a crash at application startup
So far so good, but why no iPad version?
I've placed a handful of orders using prime now and have been happy with the service. The only complaint I have is that there is no iPad version. Why?
Proceed with caution
I've ordered from prime now a total of 18 times from May-January. I like it however I have learned a few things that I would like to pass along.
1. Over multiple orders all except some bananas have been rotten upon arrival.
2.if you order ice cream it will most likely be melted and running on your other items.
3. I've noticed that a couple items that I ordered have been canceled by Amazon before delivery. I didn't know about the canceled items until after my order had arrived. Both times I would have canceled my entire order to avoid paying my delivery tip because I had to go to the store anyway to get what was canceled.
4. Weird driver interactions. Everyone has been nice not rude at all but they are always so frantic and fast. I even had a guy call me and tell me he had been given an impossible route and will mark that he delivered my order but will bring it by later because "he lives right by me". #creepy Which leads to my next problem ...
5. almost every order is marked delivered before it arrives at my house. Sometimes it's a 5-10+ min wait after I get the notification. One of the drivers told me they have to mark delivered by a certain time to not get in trouble. I don't care about the wait but a few times I thought my order was delivered to the wrong address.
So over all the service has some downfalls but if you are sick or happen to be w/o a car for the day it's a great way to get a last min gift, eyeliner or even dinner. I'm still not comfortable with Amazon working these people so hard but that's where I come in with a nice tip!
Prime Now Restaurant Ordering
I waited 50 minutes for my order and I received an email that my order was canceled and a refund was issued. First time using. Never again.
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 39.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © 2014 AMZN Mobile LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.