Vimo - All about video editing!
Vimo is a powerful video editor app that provides all the features you need when editing a video.
Controlling aspect ratios, transition animations, Ken-Burn effects, 700+ motions stickers, 60+ motion texts, pre-defined templates, background music, voice recording, sound effects, image filters, 8-way color adjustments, speed control of video clips, creating motion photos and so on.
All these features are available in Vimo.
* Main Features
Supports Resizing, Splitting, Trimming, Duplicating, Cutting, Speed control of video clips, reversing play direction, image filters, 8-way color adjustments and more.
Supports multi-track audio.
Supports Background music, Voice recording, Sound effects, fade in/out effects and more.
▶Aspect Ratio control:
Supports a range of pre-defiined aspect ratios - 1:1, 16:9, 9:16
You can also the whole video to fit into the aspect ratio of the first frame.
Provides 800+ motion stickers.
You can easily control the path of a motion sticker as you want.
60+ Animated texts labels whose path can be easily controlled.
Vimo supports upto 4K video resolution (3840x2160 pixels).
Vimo no longer adds Watermark in the final video.
* Detail Descriptions
▷Video editing features:
Vimo supports all the functions for video editing and that’s easy to use.
- Controlling Aspect Ratio.
- Resizing, Splitting, Cutting, Trimming and Duplication of video clips.
- Controlling speed of video clips.
- Controlling play directions.
- Transition animations between video clips.
- Flipping and Rotating of video clips.
- Ken-Burns function that lets you to reposition and zoom in/out the video as you want.
▷Audio editing features:
In Vimo, you can add as many audio-tracks as you want.
Each track can hold background music, sound effects, voice recordings.
- Vimo provides lots of background music (including downloadable assets).
- You can also use songs in iTunes library as a background music.
- Supports one-touch voice recording interface.
- Lots of free sound effects included.
▷Motion stickers & texts
Vimo provides 700+ motion stickers and 60+ motion text labels.
These are designed as vector graphics so you can freely zoom in/out the stickers without degrading the quality.
- All the stickers and labels are tagged and categorized for easier access.
- Supports many customization options: resizing, flipping, rotation, colors, duration and more.
- You can easily edit the path of a motion sticker as you want.
- Support 20+ image filters for improved video quality.
- Supports 8 way color adjustments for detail retouch.
Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Hue, Vibrance, Highlight, Shadow, Sharpness.
▷Exporting & Sharing:
Vimo supports up to 4K (3840x2160) resolution video.
You can share the video directly to SNS.
- YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Messengers and more.
If you have any questions or suggestions about Vimo app, please let us know immediately.
We are always listening to our customers.
* Supports new features!
- Undo / Redo features.
- Import 'Font', 'BGM', 'Sound Effect' from File App
- set font as bookmark
* Bug fixes
- Fixed the bug that Vimo is crashed when you are finish great video editing on iOS10.
Thanks for using Vimo.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact at 'firstname.lastname@example.org'
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best video editing apps on iPhone
This app is one of the best apps I’ve used to edit so far! For example you can place text anywhere you want and the stickers are perfect for any sort video you may want to make. You can also overlay GIFS, photos, and videos! But I have a couple of problems with this app, Sometimes the app will crash ( Don’t worry your project will auto save) and the app doesn’t have a feature were you can convert video to audio, instead it uses iTunes which I think is a heavy blow. But overall pretty great app and I would recommend using.
I love this app! But it has a few problems...
I absolutely LOVE to edit with this app.
But I hate it when you have to pay to place videos and to get special stickers. I also recommend that Vimo can have something so we can put audios from different videos. Also, when I was trying to edit a video, Vimo crashed. And I retried and retried again. But it crashes every time. But overall, this is a great editing app and I totally recommend it. But if you mind the problems it has, you should truly find a different app to use.
A fun way to censor videos
I downloaded this app so I could post videos from dance and aerial classes without infringing on the privacy of my classmates. It’s a really fun way to do it, and I love that the app lets you keyframe—that hasn’t been true of the other sticker apps I’ve tried. I’ve been recommending to others in my community because it works so well. I’d love to see some stickers of cat/other animal heads in the future. They don’t even have to be motion stickers, I just think they’d make fun censor bars.
- 108.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015~2018 Vimosoft.
- In-App Purchases
- Garden Sticker Pack Free
- Travel Sticker Pack Free
- Unlock All Features $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.