The t:simulator™ App is an easy way to explore the simple touchscreen interface of the t:slim X2™ Insulin Pump from Tandem Diabetes Care, no prescription or insurance verification required! Whether you’re a person living with diabetes, a relative or caregiver, or a healthcare provider, we make it simple to explore the t:slim X2 Pump’s features on your mobile device.
THIS APPLICATION IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. IT SHOULD NOT BE USED FOR THERAPY DECISIONS.
- Explore and simulate Basal-IQ™ predictive low glucose suspend technology
- Simulate bolus calculations and delivery (standard, quick and extended)
- Create and name up to six different Personal Profiles with customized basal rates, carb ratios, correction factors, and target glucose levels
- Experiment with pump settings
- Use optional “Tool Tips” to walk you through key features and menu items
- See how the Tandem Device Updater allows your pump to stay updated with the latest approved features
- View sample t:connect® Diabetes Management Application reports
- Access forms to check your insurance benefits
- Quick access to Technical Specifications, Glossary, and Important Safety Information
- Contact a Tandem Diabetes Care representative directly from within the app
- Share the t:simulator App with friends and family via social media or email
Due to the variety of sizes of compatible devices, the t:simulator App may not display the pump at actual size. Actual size is 2” x 3.13”. Please refer to the Technical Specifications in the Resources section of the app for more detailed information.
Explore and simulate Basal-IQ™ predictive low glucose suspend technology
Ratings and Reviews
T Simulator bombs on launch
Was getting familiar with t-slim pump via your simulator program before deciding to purchase, on my Mac products using iOS 11. Apple just upgraded to ios12. Your simulator is incomparable with iOS 12. Have to quit learning your pump now, maybe this is a temporary problem?? Makes me think Tandem updates and upgrades are in jeopardy for Apple users in future Tandem improvements and compatibility issues. I would appreciate your input to your fix the current issue and also plans to prevent these issues in the future for us interested potential purchasing and users of your system. Thank you, Charles Trebnik
this app give you basic functions. However real life, it's nothing like this simulator if they had an occlusion that came up every day or two then you might be talking about a real world simulator for this Insulin pump Simulator Tandem Has a problem with occlusions before warned before you purchased this pump. It's a real life issues. Occlusion stops All Insulin delivery you must change cartridge infusion set tubing. If you are out you do not have these items on hand. This will Cause your blood sugar to go extremely high.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for letting us know you're experiencing this. Our Customer Technical Support team is well versed on guiding users through identifying why an issue like unusually frequent occlusion alarms may be occurring. Please call us at (877) 801-6901 for assistance.
Works well with my iPhone XS!
I just downloaded this app because I am very interested in getting this pump and I have no issues with it on iOS 12 or iPhone XS. It’s great! I look forward to getting a feel of the pump via a simulator.
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- 73.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Tandem Diabetes Care Inc 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.