LINE@ lets you create business accounts to communicate with customers.
- Communicate with customers via broadcast messages, 1-on-1 chats, and Timeline posts.
- Any LINE user can create an account for free.
- Send messages to all LINE users who add your LINE@ account as a friend.
- Use 1-on-1 chats with customers and set up auto replies when you're unavailable.
- Post on the Timeline.
- Promote detailed business info on your account page.
- Specify sub-admins to help manage the account.
- Get various statistics.
* We recommend subscribing to a mobile data plan as data charges may occur through the use of the app when Wi-Fi is not available.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
slow and buggy
This is a necessary app to manage the Line@ account because the web interface has limitations and some options are only accessible on the mobile app.
However, it takes a long time to learn how to use as the interface is not intuitive. And not only that, it can take a long time to load the various options in the "manage" tab with some of them not showing up at all and just showing blank until I have to kill the app and restart it again. Sometimes it just crashes for no apparent reason.
Problem on picture attached
Each time i open picture i encountered Line@shut down back me to home screen. both in chat, comment or broadcast which made me lost some data written for schedule broadcasting in the future. Please help fixing on this, it is a little irritated and took so much time reloading and rewrite status or sms again and again.
Can’t see photo and video
After I updated to 1.6.5, all video and photos are unseeable and don’t have exit button. I had to kill the app and get in the app again. Please fix an issue.
- LINE Corporation
- 125 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © LINE Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.