Covve – the ultimate professional address book
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Covve is designed for professionals who understand the value of their contacts and relationships. It’s a complete, easy to use, contact management solution with innovative features, designed to help grow and leverage your network, uncovering new business opportunities.
Covve seamlessly syncs with your existing address book and
- adds missing contact information, dedupes and organizes your contacts
- helps you remember to stay in touch with the people that matter most
- allows you to add notes against each call and prepare for the next one
- helps you find who can best refer you when you need a foot in the door
- scans business cards
...and all of these while keeping your contacts private and secure.
Covve is trusted by thousands of professionals and international companies.
Here is what you will love about Covve:
• Helps you complete and keep your address book up to date
- deduplicates your contacts
- combines sophisticated proprietary technology and external sources to find and suggest information for your contacts (country, company, industry, job title, seniority and social network profiles)
- continuously monitors for changes to keep details up to date
- automatically archives (but does not delete) your non-important contacts, such as pizza places and taxis
- scans business cards
• Allows you to visualize, filter and search your contacts wherever you are
- accessible through your mobile app as well as by signing-in on any browser on your tablet and laptop to access a powerful web app
- interactive contact mapping, by country and industry, allowing you to explore and analyze your network and discover new insights, as well as understand it's strengths and weaknesses
- powerful and versatile search quickly finds who you are after
• Reminds you to stay in touch with people and keeps track of communications
- spend less than a minute a day to specify how often you want to be in touch with your contacts through a gamified experience
- let Covve remind you who to contact each week and flag when you are losing touch with people
- add custom reminders to contact
- record notes against each call and easily access your call history to prepare for your next one
- send a business card at the press of a button, keeping a history and notes to never forget where you met
- receive a monthly report summarizing your month's activity
• Guides you in building a trusted network of contacts for introductions and referrals
- Connect with the people you trust on Covve and share what type of people you know
- Covve uses patent-pending obfuscation technology to identify who can refer you while never sharing names or contact details
- You can build a network with your friends, within your company or across your alumni group
- Use the interactive maps, powerful search and filtering to scan through a network of warm leads and find who from your friends and colleagues can open that door
• Keeps your data private and safe
- Your data belongs to you and you will always be able to delete your data from our systems.
- We never resell, share, or expose personal information about you or your contacts without your consent.
- You only share data with contacts you’ve elected to connect with.
- Only you have access to your contacts’ private data, only general information is shared, no names, no contacts details
- Safeguarding your data is our priority. We take significant measures to keep it safe and secure.
We are always here to help, on email@example.com
What's New in Version 5.2
Driven, as always, by user feedback, v5.2 brings:
-Intelligent entries in my contacts summarize the pertinent info for each of your contacts. Know exactly what you need to know at a glance. E.g. John Smith is “CEO at Acme Bank in New York”
-A brand new improvements screen
-Contact search now searches job titles, tags, company names, seniorities, locations, industries and name
-Quick tutorial videos on each of Covve’s features (found in Settings)
-Swipe a card in the in touch card game to ignore this contact (for now)
-Setting to turn off adding the in touch level for each contact
-A host of optimizations and fixes
Cannot function without Covve anymore. HIGHLY recommended. Keeps getting better, latest feature with note after call and design facilitates the whole process
Exactly what I needed from a professional address book. The Intouch feature is awesome. It reminds me to stay in touch with people.
Not ready for professionals
Great concept if it worked. If you use exchange and have a large number of contacts you will not get past the synchronization phase. It goes into an infinite sync loop and will kill your battery. I will return to try once the issue (confirmed with their support) is addressed.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 31, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Covve Visual Network Limited
- © Covve Visual Network Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro membership$6.99
- Pro subscription (annual)$58.99
- Pro membership (annual)$46.99