Covve helps you effortlessly stay in touch and make the most of your contacts.
* Best address book app for iPhone – NewsExaminer, 2017
* Winner of T-Mobile & Nokia Warp Program “disrupting the future of communications”, 2017
* Selected by Microsoft as VIP ISV and co-selling partner, 2018
Covve is designed for busy people who want but can’t find the time to stay on top of their relationships. It’s your automated, AI powered, contacts assistant, helping you stay in touch, grow and leverage your network, uncovering new opportunities.
Here is what you will love about Covve:
• Scans the news and reminds you to stay in touch with people
- Covve’s AI-powered News Engine will notify you of news affecting your contacts so you can reach out
- get auto reminded on who to contact each week and notified when you are losing touch with people
- record notes against each call and always be well informed for the next one
- send a business card at the press of a button, keeping a history and notes to never forget where you met
• Know where everyone works to quickly find who you need
- automatically scans the web for new info on your contacts: company, industry, job description, country, picture and social network profiles
- continuously monitors for changes to keep details up to date
- scans your business cards, autocompleting contact info
• Helps you understand, segment and navigate your contact network
- access a powerful web app on any browser on your tablet and laptop
- search, filter, visualize, navigate, export
• Guides you in building a trusted network of contacts for introductions and referrals
- Connect with the people you trust on Covve and share what type of people you know
- Covve uses patent-pending obfuscation technology to identify who can refer you while never sharing names or contact details
- You can build a network with your friends, within your company or across your alumni group
• Keeps your data private and safe
- Your data belongs to you and you will always be able to delete your data from our systems.
- We never resell, share, or expose personal information about you or your contacts without your consent.
- You only share data with contacts you’ve elected to connect with.
- Only you have access to your contacts’ private data, only general information is shared, no names, no contacts details
Covve is a free service. Advanced users can access specialized functionality by subscribing to a Pro account. You can get your monthly Covve Pro subscription through the app for $6.99 (monthly) or $58.99 (annual) (prices may vary depending on country; you’ll see the price before completing payment).
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are always here to help, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Fixes a stability issue affecting a handful of users when they visit their news list.
Ratings and Reviews
Need more control of contacts
I like the app but I would like more control. For example. I want to be able to schedule follow ups. On any given day, I would like to schedule WHEN the app reminds me to get in touch, likewise, I want the ability to set the reminder from 2 days to next day or next 5 days etc. also, I tried deleting a LinkedIn profile that was incorrect for one of the contacts and noticed that I could only add. This needs to be fixed ASAP. Also would absolutely love the ability to type the specific/actual location. Like Detroit, Mi - LA, California or Miami, FL
Lastly, please. Please. Please. Let us add RSS / Website updates / notifications etc for our contacts. It’s frustrating using your sources. I want to be able to use my own.
Otherwise, good app...I’m hopeful you guys will make theses changes 🙂
Developer Response ,
Hi there, Alex here, CTO at Covve. Thanks for all the feedback – very much taken on board :)
Let me take each of your points in turn if I may:
1) Scheduling WHEN the app reminds you to get in touch: You can change the day and time of your in-touch reminders through your settings. You can also tell Covve to give you a second reminder towards the end of the week with any followups that are still outstanding.
2) Setting reminders at various time periods (2 days, next day, 5 days): While you can add specific reminders at specific times (e.g. call George at 5pm next Wednesday), we have heard before that it’d be great if you could specify your own custom periods for the automatic intouch reminders – so this is absolutely on our roadmap
3) Deleting social profiles: This is certainly possible… tap to edit the contact and then tap on the small minus (-) icon next to the profile you need to remove
4) Ability to type the specific/actual location: This is also now possible as we’ve added support for full addresses!
5) Adding custom RSS for news feeds: I’m afraid this isn’t currently possible as each news source is reviewed and then processed before it is added. However, we’re VERY happy to get requests for new feeds and we do add them within a week or so – so please do let us know what you’d like adding
Hope this helps and please feel free to write to me at email@example.com if anything else comes up!
All the best,
TL;DU - Slow to Launch
The app is promising to be 5 Stars in that it seems handy as a CRM solution in your pocket. However, 1 Star rating off since the app takes so long to open - literally nearly 15 seconds that I end up moving on to another task. By the time I return, I’ve lost the momentum needed to check updates, leave a phone note, etc., The other loss of a Star is due to not being able to easily print or export notes for individual contacts. I need to log my client calls and so far I am not able to print a log. I hope this feature and the other issue with app launch speed is addressed soon. Until then, I have not been too thrilled with my purchase.
Developer Response ,
Alex here, CTO at Covve - thanks for all the great feedback!
Let me take your points one at a time:
1) Loading time: What you report is really really unusual. The app loading time does vary from device to device and also depending on the size of your addressbook but for average addressbooks of around 1000 contacts it typically takes 2-3 seconds. Please do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org as I’d like us to look into your specific account!
2) Regarding exporting notes / call log. I’ll be open that we haven’t had this exact request before but it does make sense… We’re in the process of building an “export all contacts to csv” function next month which may cover your needs but I’d still be keen to understand your exact use cases so that we can incorporate them into our roadmap (if you don’t mind – feel free to write to me direct at email@example.com)
All the best!
This app will go to the moon!
When it coming to keeping in touch, I'm impressed. They have a concept that works and streamlined process for not only keeping in touch but also adding new contact in a heart beat through both basic input or business card. Best part is, it's syncing with your native contacts as well.
I can see this app becoming the norm very quickly especially with all the new features they will be rolling out with in the coming months/years
- Covve Visual Network Limited
- 25.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Covve Visual Network Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pro membership $6.99
- Pro subscription (annual) $54.99
- Pro membership (annual) $46.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.