By Sensibo Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your air conditioner smart and save energy. Control it from anywhere with your voice or phone.
- Works with any air conditioner or heat pump with a remote control
- Works with Google Home & Amazon Echo
- Unlimited 7-day scheduling
- Turns on the A/C when you arrive, turns off when everybody leaves
- Climate React: Monitor temperature and humidity, and set triggers to control the A/C based on these measurements
- Filter cleaning reminders
- Share your device control with others
- Open API, many integrations
*** Requires a Sensibo device, available for purchase at https://sensibo.com ***
What's New in Version 2.20
So far so good
I installed yesterday and for me the operation of my mini split seems solid. A few quirks and a crash or two with the app, but nothing critical yet. Climate react needs work to make it more user-friendly, I think, but I have very high hopes for it leading the way to Sensibo Sky being a full-fledged smart thermostat. So far I cannot find in the app how I can turn off the annoyingly-bright LED indicator lights on my inside wall unit (it is an option on the remote that came with the mini split unit), so I hope that gets resolved. If it doesn’t, I’ll have to keep the factory remote handy just for that one thing? That doesn’t seem optimal.
The APP itself does what it is supposed to. From the app I can switch the AC on/off, increase/decrease temperature, set heating/cooling and set the fan speed high/low.
I did run into trouble setting up my AC with sensibo. I had to manually choose the AC from the list on their website. The description of the ACs on the list could have been better.
An improvement could be to be able to manually add AC from the APP.
Key Feature Missing
So far so good the app works, I’m able to schedule my heat pump. The fan swing function does not appear to work but that minor. I’d like to see a daily temperature graph, This is a very basic feature that is missing.