Canadian NCLEX RN Mastery 2017 Edition
By Higher Learning Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Master the most important test of your career: the NCLEX. With over 1600+ practice questions, quizzes, mnemonics and testing strategies, Canadian NCLEX RN Mastery will help you study and pass the exam.
Canadian NCLEX RN Mastery was created by nursing students and professors who understand the struggle and pressure of Canadian nursing students just like you. Our in-app content provides specific advice for writing this exam!
Install the free version today and jump start your studying!
We have provided a limited free version of the app that you can try before deciding to upgrade. This version includes a limited amount of practice questions and basic progress metrics.
Upgrade to the Standard Version with a one time, in-app purchase that includes access to additional practice questions, tough quiz questions, must-know mnemonics and detailed progress metrics.
Get your best value by upgrading to the Premium Version with a one time, in-app purchase which includes lifetime access to:
• 1600+ meticulously crafted NCLEX Questions with rationales and pictures
• 30% of the Questions are Select All That Apply (SATA)
• Pharmacology questions
• Content based on past Canadian NCLEX RN questions
• The most comprehensive list of NCLEX mnemonics on the market
• Practice quizzes
• Detailed test taking and study strategies
• In depth statistics that display your strengths and weaknesses
• Built in timer so you know how long you are taking per question
• Retina display graphics
Learn to prioritize and delegate based on American algorithms. Find out exactly which laboratory values you need to know - and which ones you don't!
Our recently updated app will ensure Canadian candidates know just what to expect on the Canadian NCLEX-RN. Upgrade to our premium version thorugh an in app purchase to get the new content, which includes:
- Generic and Canadian drug trade names used in rationales
- The NEW 2016 Detailed Test Breakdown in English and French (2016 Plan du Test)
- The NCSBN's French Translation Lexicon
- Questions et Réponses sur le NCLEX (information for francophones)
- Detailed information about what to expect on the Canadian NCLEX, compared to the CNRE
- American Prioritization Methods, to help you understand those complex NCLEX questions
- Metric and Imperial values used in every question (just like on the real test!)
We are always improving our app and adding new content at no additional cost.
Canadian NCLEX RN Mastery was developed to give you an edge by obsessively focusing on providing maximum learning in minimal time. Review NCLEX practice questions anywhere, anytime -- no network connection required!
Install Canadian NCLEX RN Mastery now and see why more than 1,000,000 nursing students made NCLEX Mastery the #1 rated nursing app. Our reviews speak for themselves!
BONUS: Purchase the mobile version and we'll grant you access to the full-featured ONLINE version.
Our Customer Success Team is available from 8am to 6pm, Monday - Friday (except on major holidays).
Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments: firstname.lastname@example.org, 319-237-7162.
We appreciate your feedback and reviews, please reach out to us and let us know what you think
What's New in Version 4.2.2
This version includes a few improvements to make your experience smoother.
Let us know what you think by emailing us at email@example.com or by leaving a 5-star review.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 22, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 73.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Higher Learning Technologies LLC
- © Higher Learning Technologies Inc, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- One time purchase to unlock all content (NOT a subscription).$34.99