Answer the call of the sword!
For centuries, young Warriors have sought the secrets of the ruins in a quest to prove their worth. Journey on a Warrior’s rite of passage and fight the legendary Keepers. Test your might in the ruins to upgrade your weapon and release its arcane powers.
Demonstrate true skill by dodging the Keepers’ attacks and spells while inflicting your own furious retribution. Land powerful counter-attacks and shatter your enemies’ armor to subdue them. Awaken the ruins’ ancient altars and empower your sword with Essence to take your place among the legends. Claim the Relics of your fallen foes as a token of your conquest.
* Free-flowing, fast-paced sword fighting action
* Upgrade your sword and infuse it with mystical powers
* Battle your way through a variety of unforgiving enemies
* Venture into the overgrown jungle and discover ruins that time forgot
* Compete with Warriors around the world for a chance at glory
By Kiloo and Emerald City Games
Minor bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
It's a great game don't get me wrong! But...
This is an amazing game and I only have a couple pointers that would probably make it even better:
1) Character customization and blade customization; picking gender and clothes of character and changing cross guards and maybe blade shapes and colors
2) Adding a dodge button; sometimes I'm slashing away and I'll double tap to dodge but I don't dodge, but it won't count it as slashes. I don't know if this is a bug or if any other players are experiencing this, but a dodge button would be great so it's only a single tap and it'd be easier to use
3) Maybe giving people tutorials on new enemies; This is a big maybe, but it can be startling to see your character get annihilated by some chick with a shield bash attack and stab attack. It didn't take long for me to figure out the patterns of new enemies, but maybe giving players a quick heads up would help
4) Making the power-strike more noticeable. So many times have I been slashing away not noticing that I could've executed a power-strike (is that an unintentional pun??). So maybe making the power-strike time go slower and making players' slashes during this time slower so they have time to actually do a power-strike.
These are only pointers, but my main problem is the dodging. But the other things would make my gaming experience even better
Character and sword customization
I love this game but its missing the one thing i love in most games which is weapon customization and character customization imagine being able to fuse your swords together to add their abilities to a single sword for example my sharp sword and my bright sword could fuse to form a blinding sword which has both abilities and character customization so i can get better armor or a new look but overall good game
I like the game however things need to change
I agree with spickh’s review though I personally think that you don’t get Ecencse fast enough before the blade you want gets switched out for one that you don’t want. Oh and two more things as well get rid of the Armored Titans and stop the Armored Ogres from spamming their magic counter because they do that to me even when they aren’t blocking.
- 188.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- ©Kiloo & Emerald City Games 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Box of Essence $4.99
- Chest of Essence $19.99
- Vault of Essence $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.