iSelfie Two - remote selfie video cam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** iSelfie Two, is the second generation of iSelfie - wireless remote selfie camera from the same developer.
iSelfie Two is to wireless connect 2 iOS devices together, to remote take picture or video for you with live camera preview on hand!
When using iSelfie Two to connect 2 iOS devices, one act as camera host, the one act as remote controller. By using device-to-device WiFi feature, it does not require WiFi router or 3G/4G network for connection. On remote controller side, it is able to remote control the camera host to take picture or video, with live camera preview on your hand.
Although Apple Watch can also take remote snapshot on another iPhone / iPad, iSelfie Two can take remote video, which could be the ONLY FREE app in the App Store!
- wireless connect two iOS devices, one act as camera host, the other one act as remote controller. No more stretching arm or selfie stick!
- support iOS 7 nearby WiFi, which is device to device direct connection. No 3G or WiFi router is required.
- both devices show the camera preview of the host.
- use back camera to take picture or video.
- remote controller able to take multiple pictures or video when connected.
- adjustable timer on controller, for group of people to get ready.
- provide AE/AF and white balance control on the remote controller.
- remote control the torch mode of the back-LED of the host.
- optional date time on saved photo.
- photo save to standard camera roll. Selfie lovers can edit before share.
- iOS 7 or above for both Apple devices.
- for iOS 8, this app requires to access "Photo", "Camera" and "Microphone" privacy.
- for iOS 7, this app requires to access "Photo" privacy.
** Remarks / Tips:
- To get better performance, turn off Bluetooth temporary as it may interfere with WiFi.
Besides self portrait, iSelfie Two is also suitable for family, lovers, friends, colleagues to take pictures, both indoor and outdoor.
Worked well. Easy to use video transmitter.
I downloaded the app onto my iPhone and iPad. I opened the app on both devices. I set my ipad air 2 as the video camera host and the iPhone 5s as the remote screen by touching the appropriate boxes on screen. They saw each other immediately over my Wi-Fi network, no muss no fuss. I touched the ipad and iPhone ‘link me’ boxes when they appeared on screen. It was very intuitive and easy to link them. They asked for permission to connect so I touched that. At this point the iPad camera was sending video to the iPhone screen.
I put my iPad in the basement transmitting video of my home’s heating system (exact water temps at the heat exchanger temp probes - geothermal). Upstairs on my iPhone I watched the video of the rapidly fluctuating probe temperatures being transmitted by the iPad downstairs while I made adjustments to the heating system upstairs. For me it solved the impossible dilemma of how to be in two places at once. It was easy to use and did not seem glitchy. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I couldn’t zoom in and out with the iPad camera. Quite a handy tool. I’m sure I’ll find other uses. Hats off to the developers.
Do not download!!!
Do not waste your time!!! My photos were not saved. Useless app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Feb 25, 2015
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 11.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chi Sing Lee
- © Wimlog
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Enable watermater field$1.99