Periscope Live Video Streaming
By Twitter, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
NEW: Start earning when you go LIVE! Super Hearts are virtual gifts you can give and receive during live broadcasts.
Use Periscope to:
• Broadcast live video and interact with people through hearts and comments.
• Discover popular live video streams from around the world or search for broadcasts by location or topic.
• Give and receive Super Hearts to show support.
• Missed out on a live video? Don't worry — watch the best parts with replay highlights.
• Instantly share your live videos to Twitter and other social networks.
• Broadcast privately to specific followers or friends.
What's New in Version 1.13.5
We've added more options for reporting broadcasts and flagging comments.
App is ok but too many people with issues use it
I am in total agreement with the previous users comment from Nov 28. The app is ok, but all too often I click on what I may think will turn out to be an interesting live scope to watch and find that it’s either someone doing a strip show, sometimes soliciting money, and the most common thing I see is people doing drugs live on camera. I have used the app less than 6 months and have lost count of how many times I have seen people live suddenly they pull out drugs and either smoke weed, crack, or meth right on camera for the world to watch. I doubt the app was designed for this trash. If they want their friends to watch them do drugs from far away they need to go to skype or FaceTime because the entire rest of the world doesn’t care to see it. Sure those people may need help but someone watching them live in chat is not going to be able to convince them of that while they’re doing the drugs.
Periscope is SO good!
I’ve been using Periscope for about a year now. Last week, I had a problem and I still don’t know what went wrong. (Gotta work on that!) But it made me realize that I use this app over and over without any problems. It’s so easy to use that even I can figure it out. I use to livestream my talks to my clients. A few weeks ago, however, I happened across a beautiful jazz concert in London and thoroughly enjoyed both the show and chatting with the other watchers all over the world! Thanks Periscope!
Modern voyeurism that reminds us we are all the same.
Periscope is amazing in that it reasserts humanity in all its forms. Watch someone talk a walk in Tokyo, join in as a tattoo artist sketches new work in London, observe an election in Ghana... Periscope makes the world a little smaller. Also, if you are into people smoking weed on stream this is the place too.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Dec 08, 2017
- Version: 1.13.5
- Size: 92.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Twitter, Inc.
- © Twitter Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Coin Package$0.99
- Booster Coin Package$2.99
- Champion Coin Package$9.99
- Patron Coin Package$24.99
- Diehard Coin Package$99.99
- Loyalist Coin Package$49.99