有營食肆 EatSmart Restaurant
By Department of Health, Hong Kong SAR Government
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Living in a fast paced city like Hong Kong, eating out is very much a way of life. Can we get delicious and healthy food in restaurants? Yes, of course! The Centre for Health Protection of the Department of Health has tailored made the “EatSmart Restaurant” mobile application to help you find an EatSmart Restaurant (ESR) promptly, and enjoy healthy and delicious dishes when dining out.
To be an ESR, food premises have to pass an assessment and ensure they offer at least five EatSmart dishes -- "More Fruit and Vegetables" and "3 Less" dishes on a daily basis. There are now over 600 ESRs in Hong Kong, so you must be able to find one nearby!
Features of the application:
- Encompasses the information of ESR throughout the territory, including addresses, telephone numbers and cuisine types.
- Allows you to freely locate nearby ESR on map through the GPS navigation function.
- Offers a search function to find your favourite ESR by district, cuisine type (Chinese, Western, fast food, Asian, tea restaurant or others), name and availability of promotional offers, etc..
- Provides an “Add to My Favourite” button for you to save the information of your favourite ESR. You can then easily retrieve the information later.
Smart means you. Act now and download the app!
Visit the following website for more information on healthy diets:
What's New in Version 1.0.6
- Replace with https protocol.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Feb 17, 2017
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Central Health Education Unit, Department of Health, Hong Kong SAR, China
- © Department of Health, HKSARG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.