Landlordy Property Management
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Instant cash-flow reports
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, existing lease agreements to be renewed or appliances requiring your attention
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Personal Edition features with single one-time in-app purhase to get:
- Unlimited number of properties and rental units
- Unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements
- Data export, backup & recovery features using Dropbox
- Custom rent invoice and payment receipt templates for sharing with tenants
- Custom expense categories, appliance and payment types
- Printing/sharing of cash flow reports and tenant balance statement
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - e.g. optimized document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No monthly/yearly subscription fees! No logins and passwords!
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
What's New in Version 1.8.8
== NEW ==
- On iPad you can drag and drop images and PDF files into Landlordy from other apps and from Landlordy to other apps as well. Drop photos and PDFs (from other apps to Landlordy) in all edit screens with attachment support. Dragging attachments (from Landlordy to other apps) is available both in scrollable attachment list and attachment preview screen.
== IMPROVED ==
- Added option to quickly search appliance related information by tapping on appliance name/code in the appliance view screen.
- Added warning message about using document camera on iPad when app is in split mode (app needs to be in full screen mode to access camera).
== FIXED ==
- Fixed crash in rental unit dashboard for if rental unit has large number of image/file attachments.
Awesome rental app and Simple interface
I have really enjoyed working with this app, and can see myself as a small time landlord and using this app going forward. The developers seem very open to feature ideas, and have been very responsive to my many emails. So far awesome, and with some minor bug fixes and occasional features it will be even better.
In the about portion of the app I recommend contacting the developer with questions and feature requests.
Some ideas I submitted:
- backup restore to other locations
- a way to sync between devices probably using the cloud storage location
- Maintenance recording and scheduling (hint you can already record maintenance and schedule under appliances which is my work around)
Alternative Backup Locations
Being able to select my own backup location would make the application more useful. Owner of the application may be getting paid by drop box. Obviously the small amount of backup space could eventually force app users to pay for a drop box account. Check out tenant cloud as an alternative.
Needs to work on mac
Wish it worked on Mac desktop. I’ll pay double if you can make this for Mac desktop.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 05, 2017
- Version: 1.8.8
- Size: 56.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: E-protect
- © E-protect, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Personal Edition Features$39.99
- Personal Edition Features (Upgrade)$23.99