Manage your private landlord business – track tenants, rent payments, invoices and expenses, manage appliances and maintenance records, keep track of tenant balance and payment history, get instant financial reports and useful reminders to be an even better landlord.
- Manage rental business expenses, keep related photos and documents organized
- Create and send rent invoices to tenants via email or text messages
- Track rent payments, send payment receipts to tenants
- Keep track on tenant balance, payment and invoicing history
- Manage tenant and lease details, save important notes, photos and files
- Instant cash-flow reports
- Keep track of appliances in the property, manage appliance safety check/maintenance records
- Get reminders for outstanding payments and expenses due, existing lease agreements to be renewed or appliances requiring your attention
- Keep your and your tenant data private on your device without sharing it with 3rd parties
Unlock Mini/Plus/Pro with single one-time payment to:
- Manage 2/10/unlimited number of rental units
- Track unlimited number of tenants/lease agreements
- Get data export, backup & restore features (using Dropbox)
- Modify templates for sharing rent invoice, payment receipt, late payment notice, expense or appliance details
- Modify expense categories, appliance and payment types, enable/disable reminders
- Print or share cash flow reports and tenant balance statements
Simple and easy to use. Enhanced by details that matter - e.g. optimised document camera with b&w mode that helps saving space on your device, drag&drop, keyboard for entering amounts that supports simple calculations. And there's more.
No logins or passwords! Use app event without internet connection. Landlordy keeps your and your tenants data private on your device only.
Don't forget, in most countries software used for property management is considered tax-deductible expense (check with your accountant).
== NEW ==
- New upgrade options - Landlordy Mini, Landlordy Plus and Landlordy Pro (replaces Landlordy Personal Edition).
- Support for auto-generated rent invoices (Plus/Pro feature).
- Print or share (as PDF) nice-looking rent invoices with company/owner details on top (Plus/Pro feature).
- Group properties by companies/owners and get cash-flow reports for company/owner (Pro feature).
- Added support for month-to-month lease type.
- New option in Reports tab to print/share detailed cash-flow report with individual transactions.
- Summary cash-flow report in the Reports tab shows percentage of expense category in total expenses.
- Added [Mark paid] swipe action in Reminders tab for unpaid expense reminders.
== IMPROVED ==
- Rent payment or expense can be quickly added by using (+) button in the the property list.
- New rent invoicing period for tenant lease - [Every 4 weeks].
- Add notes to rent invoice, new template tag ($invoiceNote) if you want to include notes to shared invoices.
- Tenant email can contain multiple email addresses (add space to enter second email address in the tenant screen).
- Added deletion confirmation dialog for swipe-delete on rent invoice, payment, expense or appliance.
- Export (to .csv file) option moved under the share button in the Reports tab.
- Expenses in Reports tab summary cash-flow report are shown as negative numbers for consistency with printed/shared reports.
- Next rent invoice reminders are tied to rent period start (not to previous rent invoice date as before).
- Updated default template for sharing appliance details to include history of maintenance/safety check records. Please tap [Reset] button in the appliance template edit screen to use new template.
== FIXED ==
- Fixed crash when selecting attachment from Photos while switching between albums.
- Note editing screen respects current text size accessibility settings on the device.
- Fixed VoiceOver accessibility issues in the tenant/agreement edit screen.
- Fixed issue when contact picker returned no contact details if contact was organization
Ratings and Reviews
Great App. Simply the best, But....
Up until now, I was using an app that costs me $130 per year. I have also tried more than ten other Landlord/Tenant apps. Most are very poorly designed and I have kept on searching. When I found this app, I was amazed at how simple it was to use and how much better it is than anything out there. Excellent support. Quick to respond to your questions. Other apps makers should learn from the team that put this app together. Can only be described as simple and ingenious. The only draw back is the lack of option to use a foreign currency symbol. App Support technician told me that accessibility to currency symbol is determined by where the use the app. I, and I am sure, some other people, live In a different geographical zone than where they do housing investments. This is a simple thing that needs to be incorporated in a near future upgrade.
Another issue with the app is the end of lease/lease renewal process. Instead of the app renewing the lease and adding an invoice for the next lease, it simply terminated the lease and record the apartment as vacant until you manually renew each lease. Very tedious for those who have monthly or quarterly leases. Very major flaw.
This app is fantastic. Easily one of the best designed apps I’ve used all around. As a multiple property owner, this app has made my life so much easier, saving me time and stress and even making me a better investor. I can see clearly and quickly which properties are doing well financially and where expenses are changing over time. I love taking pics of receipts and documents and then tossing them. No need for paper copies anymore and everything is backed up to the cloud; organized and visible. The more I use it, the more I love it. My only feedback is the reporting layout is a limited for tax time and analysis or review for data entry errors. I would like an option to display more details of each line item. But still a five star app.
Excellent Landlord’s Friend!
I’ve worked as a property manager on and off for about 10 years. I always had to run to the office and check my records in order to keep up with occupancy, repairs and everything else that property management entails. This was a little bit of an inconvenience, but because we live in a small community, it wasn’t such a hassle.
When I came across Landlordy, I was thrilled, because I was able to upload my iPad app history to Dropbox, then download it to my iPhone app and Voila! I was able to do work from anywhere I happened to be. I was even able to keep up with my business from out of the state. Landlordy just makes managing real estate so much easier and for what it costs, it’s a veritable steal!
- 33.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © E-protect, 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Landlordy Pro $84.99
- Upgrade to Landlordy Pro $39.99
- Landlordy Plus $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.