The University of Washington Health Sciences Library developed a mobile app for Washington State first responders: Response and Recovery App in Washington (RRAIN Washington). The app accesses disaster information resources from the NLM and situational information from Washington State Department of Health, the National Library of Medicine, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Aimed at ERAS first responders in Washington, RRAIN Washington is freely available with funding support from the NLM.
For more information, go to rrain.org
- Added location-specific weather alerts and traffic map
- Added WA Flood information
- Added Natural Disasters section
- Added ASPR TRACIE and WebEOC
- Added Pillbox drug information
- Added University of Washington CEMP
- Updated Water Alerts resource to support iPads and iPhones
- Support for iPhone X
- University Of Washington
- 18.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 University of Washington
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.