EventNook iPad Check-in Manager provides a seamless event check-in management for event organizers to manage attendees registered or tickets sold on eventnook at the event on-site.
For events issuing QR code e-ticket to attendees for event admission, it allows to easily scan and verify QR code ticket and check-in attendance. It also allows to easily search attendees by name, email registered.
For business events like conference, corporate events or workshop, it can also enable to easily print the custom designed badge for lanyard. With it, you don’t require to pre-print the badges and you can instantly easily print the badge upon attendee checking-in.
With EventNook Check-in Manager, you can:
- Check in attendees quickly with iPad or iPad mini mobile devices to keep the lines moving
- Scan QR-code e-ticket and verify ticket instantly for seamless check-in experience and prevent multiple admission of counterfeit tickets
- Print the custom designed badge
- Search registered attendees by name and email
- View what's happening with attendance checked-in on the go
- In order to use eventnook check-in manager app, you must have an eventnook account to log in
- Attendees must register your event via your event page on eventnook platform.
What is EventNook?
EventNook is a complete online event registration and ticketing platform to easily create or publish online event website, manage event registration, ticket sales and marketing.
With EventNook, event organizers can easily set up online event website, registration form, ticketing and online payment in a few minutes and launch event site immediately. It’s also a mobile friendly event ticketing platform and offers mobile e-ticketing with our easy to use QR Scan app. EventNook can be used for organizing all kinds of events such as conferences, workshops, seminars, meetings, music, festival, social, religious events, sports, arts, exhibitions, etc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.