By BloomSky Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access live weather reporting, real-time pictures, time-lapses, and forecasts from BloomSky weather cameras around the world. Sun, rain, clouds, fog, and storms - all clearly visible from a network of local stations, giving you a comprehensive understanding of the weather conditions when you need it.
Accurate and Local:
• Up-to-the-minute images from a network of local weather cameras replaces unreliable weather icons to give an accurate weather report
• An easy to understand color system accurately displays temperature, humidity, air pressure, and UV exposure
• An hour by hour temperature graph provides a forecast for each location
• Use the ‘Explore’ tab to view a map of BloomSky weather cameras; tap the map icon for a glimpse of the location’s view
• Immersive time-lapse videos provide an overview of an entire day’s weather
• Combine traditional weather data with an image to get a true understanding of the conditions
• Save frequently viewed weather stations in a ‘favorite list’ for quick reference and side by side comparison
• Choose between numerical data or easy to understand descriptions for common weather components such as dew point, air pressure, and UV exposure
• Share weather images and time-lapse videos directly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or download for later
• View the conditions at popular locations such as national parks, landmarks, hiking and biking trails, ski resorts, golf courses, and Hotels
• Coming soon: wind speed, direction, and rainfall via the new BloomSky Storm anemometer and rain sensor
What people are saying:
“I found myself fascinated not only by watching the sun arc across the sky above my home, but also watching time-lapse videos of weather patterns recorded from the Bay Area to Paris.” - San Francisco Chronicle
We’d love to hear from you! If you love the BloomSky experience, please rate and review us in the App store. If you have questions or suggestions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 3.1.8
We regularly release updates so you have the best version of the App. Here's what we've improved.
- *AT LAST!* Wind gust metric displayed on station 'Detail' Page
- Chinese language support
- Performance enhancements and minor bug fixes
We're is my tripod?