Math Tutoring and Homework Help by MathElf
By MathElf, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Math homework got you down? Don't stress! MathElf's got your back.
Just take a pic of your problem and talk to an expert tutor immediately.
Work in a shared whiteboard with live audio.
First 15 minutes free then just $0.50/min
- Get help when you need it, no matter where you are
- Work on a shared whiteboard
- Talk live to a real tutor
- Match within seconds
- Book ahead of time with your favorite tutors
- Get help on one problem or a whole chapter
Who do you work with?
- MathElf tutors come from the best schools in the country and are carefully screened for math knowledge and teaching ability.
- Tutors are credentialed math teachers, experienced tutors, and graduate students in math or related fields.
- MathElf tutors are all native English speakers
How does the app work?
- Take pictures of your problem to work directly with your tutor in a shared whiteboard.
- Your tutor will help you solve your problem step-by-step.
- Whiteboards have colored pens, highlighters, and multiple paper types to make it easy to work on any type of problem.
Do I have to pay?
- Your first 15 minutes are free. So try it out!
- After that, it’s just $0.50/minute in blocks of 30, 120, and 300 minutes.
- No subscription required.
What our students are saying:
“It’s so nice to get just the amount of help I need.”
"It really is available 24/7! I got my question answered after 11pm!"
“Her teaching style was great. I understand from her better than my teacher.”
“I aced my test today!”
“I like that I have notes to look back at when I study.”
“Man I love this tutor.”
"It's kind of fun to use and the teachers are really nice."
What's New in Version 7.5
* Rotate photos at upload: No more crooked photos! Now when you upload a photo of your homework, you'll have the option to rotate it to make sure your tutor can read it clearly.
* Request new photo: If tutors are still having trouble reading your pics, they'll request a new photo and let you know why (most common culprits are blurry pictures and small writing).
* We've added your timezone to your booking options on the My Tutors tab to make it easier to make sure you're getting the time slot that works best with your schedule.