The In-telligent app is a personal safety and emergency communications platform designed to keep you safer and more informed during emergency situations and time-sensitive events. These events may include times when your personal safety is threatened by other people (such as an active shooter) or natural occurrences (such as an earthquake or severe storm). They may also include those moments when time-sensitive communication is critical, such as when you need to reach loved ones immediately or you have an urgent need to contact emergency assistance, but don't know their number.
In-telligent delivers peace of mind by ensuring the immediate receipt, viewing, and understanding of messages sent to you, regardless of your device's settings by:
- Overriding your silent/do not disturb setting when your life in is in danger.
- Auto-translating messages in to your preferred language, ensuring the message is understood.
- Auto-subscribing you to important groups based on your location so you can receive critical alerts from them.
- Instantly connecting you to helplines, hotlines, and emergency assistance, no matter where you are in the world.
- Allowing you to create private groups with loved ones for communicating with them during emergency situations.
- Using both Wi-Fi and cellular networks to deliver messages even under the most extreme conditions - even when bandwidth is crowded during emergencies.
First and fast communication from In-telligent can mean the difference between life and death, making it an absolutely essential tool in keeping you and your loved ones prepared for an emergency situation.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a little structure!
App is great in concept! But the issues I see with this app is messages are sent out with information that isn’t quite necessary. For example, “ general weather forecast” I can get this information from my local weather news station or from other applications. Another is the same alert sent multiple times with same information which had already been sent. Another I feel is occurring is information that is not even information just “tips”.
I think there has to be a structure like I think people would want real emergency information rather than “tips” or general weather information. I feel the app is becoming more like an junk email service or like scrolling through my Facebook feed.
So, what I mean by structure is that community leaders should only be sending real emergency information. This is what the app is supposed todo not just random messages. I get random unnecessary information rather something important like a tornado watch or warning. This I feel is a better use of this app.
Love this App
We live very rural and are not able to hear any warning sirens. This APP does give us a sound alarm to alert to sever weather approaching. I like that there isn’t the drama like “other “ weather Channels. It is also much more accurate. As an example. Just a few weeks back The “other” weather channel stated that we did NOT have rain in our forecast as we stood in the house watching it pouring rain outside. Intelligent had forecasted rain for us that day. this is a new application and I look forward to what they will be adding in the future. Thanks guys. Keep up the good work!
Need way to delete multiple notifications at once
Overall, I like the app, but it needs a way to delete multiple notifications/messages at one time. I travel for work and when I returned home 48 hours later, I had almost 20 messages and had to delete them one by one. Creating a way to mark multiple items and then delete like I do in my email inbox would be much welcomed.
- In-telligent Properties LLC
- 50.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 In-telligent LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.