Feeling sleepy again? Would you like to take your sleep time under control? Or you are just curious?
Introducing - SleepTrack.
This app will allow you to track how much time you spend in bed, provide an overview of your "go to bed" times and time when you awake. Tap Sleep before going to bed - tap Awake when you woke up and this is it.
- Review your sleep duration
- Trace your sleeping habits
- Guides to help you detect good or bad sleep
- Review your sleep Averages to determine your next goals
- Handy notification center widget
- SleepTrack is also on Apple Watch for even better control
- Sync your data with Health app using Health Kit integration and sync
Please note that currently developers are not able to use sensors in Apple Watch so app currently will help you track your asleep time.
We received couple of great emails from users who like to power-nap. We heard you! We want to make a quick update for you!
- Now sleep quality color (red, yellow, green) will be based on total sleep duration throughout one day
Ratings and Reviews
Just what I was looking for!
Simplicity! Perfect! Exactly what I’ve been looking for. So tired of the sleep apps that require you to place it on your bed next to your head or MUST press the timer button to track it. I love that this app lets you quickly put in your sleep hours by yourself and edit it without having to do some sleep analysis crap. Finally something simple with a nice display of your hours all on one page to look at. No extra steps or battery draining trackers. I can write the number of hours I slept myself thank you because I remember them, but just wanted to look at it over time in a simple app.
Thank you <3
In reference to the reviewer who said can’t see wake button, in iOS you must add sleep as a widget. It doesn’t automatically load as one of your widgets.
Does not work
Tap sleep at night but in the morning there is no awake to tap. Do not recommend.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.