Pray Watch provides the Islamic prayer times in an elegant, modern interface. It displays on a single screen with all prayer times right in front of you on the iPhone, Apple Watch, and Today Widget. Quick, easy, and conveniently designed to help you always be up to date on the latest prayer times for your busy life.
== Features ==
- Prayer times for any city in the world, automatically configured
- Prayer notifications with unique option to snooze alert for reminding you later
- Create new alerts on top of the built-in notifications (i.e., remind me in a half-hour to pray Dhuhr)
- Today Widget displays all prayer times in a compact design
- View prayer times on your Apple Watch in a unique design with various, dynamic face complications
- Hijri date displayed on the main screens and glances
- Find the nearest masjid in your area
- Qibla compass included
- 3D Touch shortcuts, widgets, and notifications
- 24-hour optional time format
- Choose from several prayer time methods and Asr calculations
- Beautiful adhan from Al-Aqsa Masjid and many others to choose from
- Optional pre-adhan reminder
- Monthly prayer table
- Advanced settings for custom configurations
- Prayer times are calculated offline
- Optional Arabic language
- Travel mode option to update notifications while traveling without needing to opening app (note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life with travel mode enabled)
- Optimized for using low data and battery consumption using the latest iOS location standards
- No annoying ads!
- Redesigned Apple Watch Series 4 complications
- Fix notifications for older iOS versions
- Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app—for me just a couple of downers
As-Salaam Alaikum. It is a clean and beautifully done app. Here are my dislikes:
1) Only four audible alerts: Tweet (as in ‘same Tweet sound as Twitter’); Circles (kinda loud, not discrete and not sound I’d associate with a Prayer alert); Alert is literally a Big Ben alarm clock sound; Tone...same abrupt sounding and not very soft subtle sound. The app needs ability to add a custom sound so I can pick one that in a corporate meeting would be a subtle discreet sound not a “what was that?” Or “hey, you need to answer that?”...like an old phone outfitted with a literal brass bell. I need a sound I’d associate with a Prayer alert.
2) I wish it had Upcoming Islamic Events tab.
For anyone seeking regular prayer.
Astronomy buff, New Age, Orthodox Christian, or Muslim (the intended audience), this application keeps you mindful throughout the day. Whether you use the reminders for salat, a quick prayer, or just to be aware of when it’s astronomical noon, it is a great tool for anyone whose day can get away from them. Millions of others are praying at the same time when that chime sounds. Jazak Allah Khair!
It could be better
Good app for Salah. It would be better if the time before and after sunrise is indicated in red when Salah should not be performed. Same thing for Asr and and Noon times. This is the reason I have rated it 4 star. One thing I would also like is adding a page for all Islamic important dates like Eid, Ramadan Haj etc. keep up the good work.
- Zamzam Inc.
- 95.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Zamzam Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.