Get trending makeup and beauty products at 50-90% OFF retail. Cute is the number one app in Europe and North America to get the best deals on cosmetics, fragrances, skincare, haircare and other beauty accessories. We go directly to the manufacturers to get you the best deals on the most popular products.
Thank you for using Wish!
New in this version
- Redesigned product details screen
- Bug fixes and performances improvement on the main product feed
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app (and their sister apps, like Wish, Home, Mama). I find amazing sales on makeup and clothes, etc. The products are 92%+ as described. If you take pictures of your product, you get a upcoming deal. They’re great with returns if you have photographic proof, too.
The few gripes I have are:
1. The taxes and shipping. It adds up, sometimes costing as much as the products or more. I hate that so f-info much!! Especially if you buy from the same seller...why can’t it just be one shipping price?? Or a whole purchase for one price? It’s not like they don’t have the money intake, and we all know most packages are small and lightweight, so it wouldn’t add much to ship multiples at once. Not to mention, most shipping companies have a flat box fee, where you can stuff it as full as you want and pay one rate.
2. Their coupons and deals don’t work 9x/10. It feels pointless to even claim they do. There’s never any discount codes to use that actually work. That ticks me off.
3. How long it takes to arrive. I get that it’s overseas shipping to US, but still - several other companies send packages quickly, so why can’t they?! Some do come quicker, 2-days to a week if you’re lucky; however, most times you wait weeks to get your purchase.
I’d give it a 5 star review if they fixed some of these fatal flaws.
Same as what LollipopSucka said... You see the same products over and over again and even though you see one at one price then the same product at a lower price, it is still from the same seller. They are just using a selling tactic so that they are sure to reel you in...I know this because that’s what we use to do when I worked for a certain company, it’s no secret.. But it would be nice to see more variety of products, and since most of these are coming from China I am pretty sure these products are being made there also. So we know there are a lot more products that can be offered.!! And beings the prices are low you would make more of a killing of you offered more different products the the same things that your neighbors are selling.. Even though you are selling them at a lower price then your neighbors...
Aloha and Mahalo,
I found a lot of cute accessories already after being on the app for ten minutes. Already purchased a few items as well. The down side is that the products (8 total) I selected added up to $3 while the total shipping cost was $15. Yes you are getting great deals, but you’re adding in the regular price by paying the pricey shipping. I would suggest looking up promo codes to reduce the cost. So with my promo it subtracted $4 off so I only paid $14. The estimated time for the arrivals are all at different dates and all are over a month away. Though few customers have said delivery sometimes came earlier than what was expected. Definitely use promo codes. Shipping is pretty much all you pay for on these types of apps.
- ContextLogic Inc.
- 71.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 ContextLogic Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.