By Raul Santiago Zapata Bustamante
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Explore five different worlds, fight their monstrous inhabitants and try to survive and find an ancient artifact to save the world from destruction.
For every game session, the game will create new environments full of challenges and surprises, populated with monsters and ancient magical artifacts.
There are eight different player classes, each one designed with a unique playing style. Some of them are combat-focused, others have access to magic spells in 4 different schools of magic while others must rely on their special martial skills to survive.
As you advance through the game, you will find over 40 different types of monsters with distinct skills and abilities, you will be able to charm them using magic spells and make them join your quest. By using some of the ancient magic found in the dungeon, you can unlock more advanced forms of their powers and skills.
The game keeps track of your adventures on its online server, sharing the in-game events with your friends in real time, mantaining a leaderboard of the most successful heroes as well as a graveyard of memorable characters which you can share in social media.
Ananias is a classic turn-based “roguelike” adapted for modern media, it removes the cumbersome movement and complex commands while keeping all the features from the genre that make the games fun and enjoyable: turn-based combat, random level generation, and long term item strategy. These are among the things that make every adventure into the game unforgettable.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- New skill for Alchemist: Can use reagents multiple times
- New spell: Momi Gyr (Create Arrows) first circle of Matter magic. Creates a pack of arrows (quantity depends on the magic power)
- New spell: Rew Ram (Attack self) first cirlce of Mind magic. Makes an enemy attack himself once (works as a ranged attack for wizards)
- Remove separate spells to recover blunt and edge weapons, add weaker variation of repair weapon
- Make Hunter start with Momi Gyr spell.
- Make Arcane start with Rew Ram spell.
- Reduce MP cost of Kam Va (enchant wand) spell.
- Change Hunter magic schools to second circle of life and matter.
- Change Hunter starting magic power to 1.
- Make starting wands have full charge
- Cap combat to 13 max
- Allow closing the action dialog (canceling selection)
- Tweaks on help screens
- Fix issue with magic power 0 when used in empty room
- Prevent targeting yourself on ranged mode
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 25.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Raul Santiago Zapata Bustamante
- © 2014-2017 Slashware S.A.S.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.