POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - "This is a rich and stunning third person adventure"
APPLENAPPS - 4/5 - "Simply one of the most deluxe experiences you can find in the App Store"
‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' is an immersive, fully 3D adventure game, adapted from ‘Xenos', the first book in Games Workshop's best-selling ‘Eisenhorn' trilogy, written by award winning author Dan Abnett.
Set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000 ‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' lets you experience firsthand the story of Gregor Eisenhorn, an Inquisitor and member of the ‘Ordo Xenos', sent out to fight and protect the Imperium of man from anything that may threaten it.
Players will get to play through and experience the events of 'Xenos' as Eisenhorn himself (as voiced by Mark Strong), exploring the vast expanse of the Warhammer 40k universe in ways never seen before.
- Fully 3D exploration using agility, tech scanners, and psychic powers.
- A party system where the player can choose which characters to accompany them on missions. Different characters will enhance varying aspects of Eisenhorn's skills.
- Unlock and utilise the Imperium's most iconic weaponry.
- Fully voiced acted, with Mark Strong providing the voice for Eisenhorn.
- Full support of MFi game controllers and iCloud saving.
To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
IMPORTANT! 'Eisenhorn: XENOS' has been developed to run only for iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation and up.
Developed by Pixel Hero Games
- Added 6 new sets of weapons.
- Added a new alternate camera for adventure mode. Found in settings.
- Reduce app space by optimising some textures.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added App video preview
Ratings and Reviews
Warhammer 40K fans aren’t the only ones who’ll flip for this riveting action game. It’s perfect for anyone who likes:
1. Steely heroes in gritty settings.
2. Brutal combat—swords, guns, mind powers, time-stoppage, the works.
3. An engrossing story with intriguing characters.
4. Stunning fantasy-themed visuals. Breathtaking!
Good story, controls iffy
Excellent story, voice acting superb, cut scenes were well done and always moved the story forward. They never felt over-long like many games I have tried. Graphics are well done. Characters are solid.
Controls- well, not so good. The first few have tutorials well integrated into the game, but others not so much. Trial and error to figure many out. Some controls are buttons that pop up in the middle of your screen, others a button-like indicator pops up and the actual button is off to the side. Many times the buttons to the side are hard to see. Movement I could not master. Maybe some can, not me. Made areas you have to sneak through almost impossible.
As far as mobile go, this is one fine looking game. Is it the best I seen compared to console games? No. I say that because I see some who say it is. It's not. But this is a mobile game. For what you pay it's not bad. It's not for everyone. Just looking at the reviews I see that.
It will NOT have the depth, or quality AAA titles bring. But again, this is a mobile game, made for mobile devices. It's impressive to me that my pocket computer can even play games looking like this (iPhone 7 Plus).
Smooth, lag-free for me. At least with my device.
Cons: Voice acting is not that good. Or at least the quality of the sound. Not sure what it is that doesn't sound right to me.
At times the levels are too dark to navigate properly. Get lost or don't always know which way to go.
- Pixel Hero Games Ltd
- 3 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Games Workshop
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.