Connect to the Idaho Statesman newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Boise and the Treasure Valley in Idaho. The Idaho Statesman and IdahoStatesman.com report on the local topics you care about, including weather, traffic, crime, sports and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Boise area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• Idaho Statesman opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to the Idaho Statesman app comes with complimentary web access to idahostatesman.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to the Idaho Statesman app, eEdition and idahostatesman.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.idahostatesman.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We fixed some bugs that caused articles to be cut off and not display in full.
Ratings and Reviews
Videos are all ads
Every time I have tried to watch a video whether it be a sports video or a local news video, I have to watch commercials at least 4 ads and sometimes I never get to watch the video. I finally get frustrated and leave. I was trying this because we gave up our paper version(never had time to read it) but I think I’ll go back.
It works, but is worse than browser
It’s a step down from using the browser.
Just two: are no search, and the way it jumps to the top of the home when you toggle between apps.
Unfortunately, the Statesman does a bad job on their RSS feed and most stories are from outside the area.
New app not user friendly
Please go back. This app has poor navigation.
Also, help desk could use an upgrade. The nice person I spoke with didn’t know how to pronounce “cache” and couldn’t figure out how to get today’s edition to come up. Btw, it was 8:00am and my app was still showing yesterday’s edition.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2018 Idaho Statesman, an affiliate of The McClatchy Company.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.