iDance! — Find the Core of your Rhythm!
A energetic and fun way to keep fit. iDance! will help you learn popular dance steps while working and toning your body. With a wide variety of dance styles, our instructor will guide you through steps and moves for different dance styles from Club Freestyle, Disco, Bachata, Salsa and Samba, to Burlesque, Bollywood, Hip Hop, Merengue and Swing.
The app’s fluid animations were created using motion capture technology. Check out a preview here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q1Rac2-jUo
- 225 individual dance animations w/detailed instructions on footwork, movement/direction, timing/rhythm, torso/hip action and arm movements.
- Easily switch between front and side views.
- Practice each pattern individually until mastered.
- Easily add patterns to a customized dance routine.
- 40 preset Classes combine patterns into dance routines.
- Basic, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced levels for each dance style.
- Prepare for and end your dance practice with 3 warm up and 2 cool down sessions.
- Use our Dances screen to create your own seamless dance routines.
- Easily Drag & Drop any pattern from the app into the sequence bar to link them together.
- Choose music for your dance with 35 different music tracks from various music styles.
- iCloud support to back up and restore your dances and favorites.
- Share routines with friends via e-mail.
Project to Apple TV
- Replace static DVDs with your own customized programs.
- Use Airplay to instantly mirror to your HDTV.
Have fun and enjoy your workout!
We take pride in all our apps at 3D4Medical and continually strive to engage with our customers. We are committed to upgrading and developing our apps and invite you to share in the development process with us.
Please send recommendations and feedback to: iDance!iPadFeedback@3D4Medical.com
MORE FROM 3D4MEDICAL:
— iMuscle 2
— iMuscle Home
— iYoga - Premium
— Rehabilitation for Lower Limbs
IOS8 compatibility has been added.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun, fun, fun!
Dance your way to fitness! I’m loving this app. So many different types of dances and songs to choose from. I had a dance routine playing on Apple TV and my 2 year old loved the music! He was dancing too! A fun way to get into shape and all in the comfort of your own home.
Good for women only!!!
I saw a dancing app that was shows the human anatomy. I'm all about both of those things! Happens that I'm a guy however and all of the moves, though done with a genderless human form, are all obviously female parts/dances. Actually has pretty good moves for women in it, but I am vastly disappointed to have paid $5 for no new techniques!!!
One of the best apps!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.