De Maple Studio
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
iDarkroom HD is a FAST, INTUITIVE, POWERFUL photo processing app for iPad. Whether you are professional photographer or not good at taking photo, iDarkroom HD will add amazing effects to your photos and make them unique and great.
Its iPhone version has been featured as "iPhone APP of the Week" in UK and other 11 stores.
* iOS 5 tested.
● SHUFFLE effects with one tap
● Add Tilt Shift and 5 other EXCLUSIVELY amazing effects ( Zoom Blur, Circular Blur, Old TV, Glow, Soft Light ) to image
● 20 COLOR filters ( Cross Process, Redscale, Instant and other creative effects )
● 10 FILM PAPER effects
● 12 LIGHT LEAK & BOKEH effects
● 8 NOISE effects ( Old Movie, Halftone, Etching... )
● 10 FRAME effects ( Instant, Film, Sprockets... ) with adjustable texture
● 4 VIGNETTE effects
● Crop and Rotate image
● Adjust Saturation, Contrast, Brightness, Gamma, Color Temperature of image
● Control intensity of effects
● Share image to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr, Evernote
● Save to Photo Album or share with Email
● Support FULL SIZE photo
Enjoy it :)
Lo nuevo en la versión 1.0.1
● Fix a crash bug
● Add "Rate in App Store" in Settings
If you like iDarkroom HD, please rate or review it in App Store.
Your rating or review is very important to us. Thanks!
Capturas de pantalla del iPad
Reseñas de clientes
Great for Consumer Use
I first used this app as a consumer. I LOVED IT.
It is very easy to use, and the effects, although limited, were fun.
I loved this app so much, I tried to use it professionally. This is where the app fails and why I can't give it 5 stars.
I hope the developer will listen to what I have to say and if it is possible, change the app to earn the last star.
The problem with this app being used professionally, is when you put a HUGE photo in, it exports a tiny one out. So if you put in a photo that's 4000x2000 pixels, it'll spit one out at a max of 2000x1000 pixels, which is too tiny for any professional use.
Therefore the export setting of "Full" is misleading. It isn't really full as much as max, which seems to be capped around the 2000px range.
I love the app still for personal use, but as these apps get more and more sophisticated, I'd like to use it being capable of being used by the consumer and professionals as well. This is no different than a filter app on the PC, why hamstring it?
Brilliant app. Makes photo edgy but not stupid. Wish there was Ann app we could pay an additional fee for more smart color lenses and back ground options. A few more colored light options or have the freedom to move/enlarge/minimize the leaked light hues in a custom user friendly way.
Love borders would pay for more options.
Great app. Highly encourage.
A good time
I love this app. I've used it to add that special something to a project in my digital photography class. Every time I show off my iPad everyone loves my wallpaper thanks to this app. I especially love the random effects button when I am unable to create something breathtaking on my own. Great app!
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Foto y vídeo
- Actualizado: 27/10/2011
- Versión: 1.0.1
- Tamaño: 5.1 MB
- Idiomas: Alemán, Chino, Coreano, Euskera, Francés, Inglés, Japonés, Neerlandés, Ruso, Vietnamita
- Vendedor: ZHANG QIU FENG
- © 2011 Maple Studio
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPad.