By iDcrm Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
iDcrm is Microsoft Dynamics CRM for iPhone. It works with Microsoft CRM 2011 and Microsoft CRM 4.
Buy it, put your Microsoft CRM credentials, sync and work! It is that simple!
It is a full iPhone native App that works disconnected and without any server component.
iDcrm is based on 7 basic principles :
- Replicate Microsoft Dynamics CRM (4 and 2011) to the iPhone
- What you have in Microsoft Dynamics CRM is what you get on the iPhone
- No server component required
- No IT Infrastructure investment required.
- No monthly fees
- 100% Full iPhone application
- Work disconnected.
The main features are:
- Full replication of your Microsoft Dynamics CRM environnement, including fields, form structure, List values, Language, Field mapping, Default values, Workflows and plug-in
- Covering the main entities (including custom entities)
- Respect of the Security structure: "You can only do what you have the right to do" including respect of the roles and Business unit rights.
- Full replication of your data: your data in iDcrm is the same as your data in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Full disconnected mode: you can work without Wifi or 3G access
- «Plug and Work»: Just download the App, synchronize and work!
- Access to other users’ agenda and opportunities (if you're allowed to)
To set up iDcrm you need:
- a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4 or CRM 2011 account (it can be either: On-premises, Internet Facing Deployement -IFD- or Microsoft CRM online -Live-)
- Read rights on Entities, Relationships and Attributes
- A reliable network connection (Wifi or 3G) for the initial synchronization.
iDcrm is the member of the iDcrm suite that includes iDcrm HD (for iPad) and iDcrm Server Component.
More in our website
What's New in Version 1.6.6
Solve related entities issue.
CRM Online 2011
I have used the product against a CRM 4 on-premise install for a long time. Worked great!
Moved to CRM Online 2011 and now I can not logon. I have created a couple cases with no reply. I am assuming they have gone under. Too bad it was a good product. A bit pricey based on the market but I was willing to pay it.